IT'S REALLY HARD TO MAKE SURE EVERYBODY IS TALKING OR DOING SOMETHING

BEFORE WE BEGIN, NO, THIS WILL NOT HAVE OC HET, NARRY AND LILO HAPPEN, AND PROBABLY ZERRIE OR ZELEANOUR. SO YEAH. Alright, carry on and APOLOGIES FOR LATE UPDATE!

----------------------------------------------------

“So, Lou. You going to let me in on the little plan?” Zayn asked, sipping his tea lightly. Louis, meanwhile, had spit his in alarm.

“W-what plan?”  he stuttered, wiping his mouth of the dripping tea.

“Oh c’mon, I’m not that dense. Besides, you could use a little help. I didn’t get the bad boy rep for nothing. I can stir up quite some trouble.”

“And here we all thought you were innocent...” Louis muttered sarcastically.

“Well, I have to admit, playing up the Jiall was good, but we need to make him look....even more desirable. Like he’s the center of courtship heaven. Lust for Niall is already in his head, have you seen the way he acts when he gets horny? Now all we need is--”

“Wait, this isn’t some kind of competition, Zayn. Niall really loves him, and we want Harry to love him too, not just think of him as a sex toy!”

Zayn rolled his eyes lazily, grabbing an apple from the dish set lovingly by Liam in the middle of the counter.

“Of course not. But lust also means attraction, and attraction means hope. So, we make him look absolutely delicious then-” He slams his hand on the counter for effect. “Bam! Instant Harry interest.” He leisurely takes another bite out of the granny smith apple and munches away happily.

Louis raises an eyebrow at his friend, chuckling softly.

“How do you suppose we do such a thing, oh wise master of all that is good?

“Play up the popular Niall bromances. Ziall and Niam, not to mention Nosh and the obvious Jiall you have already.”

“I don’t know what horrifies me more, the fact that we’re practically making Niall look like a whore, or the fact that you know all the bromance names.” Louis unfurls his arms from where they were crossed above his chest. “But nevermind that. Wanna grab a bite to eat?”

“Did I hear eat?” Niall mumbled sleepily from the doorway.

“Nice of you to join us sleeping beauty.” Louis smirked thoughtfully at his friend.

“Why Louis! I didn’t know you thought I was beautiful!” Harold waltzed into the room, clad in only a rather tight pair of black briefs, which wasn’t helping Niall’s train of thought in the slightest. He swung an arm around the oldest boy, smiling dizzily.