Chapter 2: News

HUNTERS POV:

Then before I knew it Kaylynn was my step- sister!! 😫

KAYLYNNS POV:

While I was on the plane I took a nap,  When I woke up it was 2pm. The girl on the intercom came on and said " landing in 5 minutes. " I dmed Hunter and said that I was landing in 5 minutes. And he didn't reply. I texted my dad so that I would see where he was but he didn't text back.  I looked for hunter and I immediately found him. I yelled his name and he turned around I ran up to him and gave him a huge hug. We stood there what felt like forever but I enjoyed it. Then out of nowhere I hear my name I turn to see my dad.
Then before I knew it Hunter was my step- brother!! And my dad never told me 😫

After we leave the airport we get something to eat and go to the house.

KAYLYNNS POV:

The rest of the day Hunter and I hung out and talked about are life's.
When it got about 8pm Hunter came in my room and asked if I would like to a YouNow with him, I said sure. When we got into his room he set up his phone and flashlight and we took a picture and went live.
In the middle of the broadcast Hunter started twerking I couldn't help but laugh. At the end of the broadcast he put out his Instagram and told everyone to spam that in the comments... Then he asked for mine and I gave him it and they spammed that in the comments also. That night I got on Instagram and I had 500 new followers. I couldn't believe it. Hunters fans followed me and commented on my pictures. They told me that I should make a YouNow also. So that night I did but I didn't broadcast, I posted on Instagram that I made a YouNow and should fan me. While I was on my phone Hunter came in my room and asked if we could talk.
We ended up talking until 5 am. Then I finally fell asleep. When I woke up it was 1 pm. I got up to use the bathroom and I saw hunter was still asleep, I decided to attack him and jump on him. When I did he threw me off and cuddle back up in a ball. I acted like I was crying and Hunter immediately woke up and came by my side and asked if I was okay. I yelled boo and he was mad. He jumped back in bed and went back to sleep. I went to my room and got on my Instagram and then finally decided to shower... Since we were going to the mall around 4pm. When I got out I went to my room and locked my door and went to my closet and picked out some High wasted short and a navy blue shirt and a flower crown. I decided to do waves with my hair so I scrunched it. After that I added the flower crown and went down stairs to get something to eat.... When I got down there Hunter was down there and called me beautiful. I immediately started blushing I ran to my room and hid my face. Nobody has ever called me beautiful but Hunter...
Hunter came running up stairs and asked if he said something wrong to me? I said no no no it's just that you called me beautiful and no one but you and I blushed and I did want you to see...
Hunter: I think everyone is beautiful even my little sis.
Me: hey I'm not that much younger than you..
Hunter: I now I'm just messing with ya..