part 3

'What the hell r u upto,sanyukta???' Parth pinned her to the kitchen wall as she entered kitchen to grab some snacks for the ALL TIME HUNGRY ASSOCIATION, her friends..!
'Parth leave it, its hurting..!' She winced in pain
Parth got a lil closer to her making her shiver n as his grip tightened, she winced again..
'P...p. pa. Parth..!' She stammered, pain quite visible in her voice n blood shot eyes
'U r staying here with me tonight..! N that's an order...!! I know why u called everyone up here.. now if u don't stay here with me tonight, i ll kick u out of my life..!' He jerked her n made an exit while she was standing there with tears in her eyes n ache in her heart.
Those marks on her arm won't matter much now..!!!
She was left with no option... she called her mom n asked for a night out at vidushi's place.
While randhir asked her to drop her home, she simply disagreed n made an excuse of helping parth in cleaning up the house..
As randhir left, whole house was empty excpt sanyu n parth when parth pulled her closer in hug, but she was not even responding to it..!!! All stunned, she was standing like a statue with no expressions n no noticable movements excpt those tears escaping her eyes.
He picked her up in his arms n took her to his room n placed her gently on the bed n pecked his forehead then cheeks n as he leaned towards her lips, she stood up n started resisting. Parth tightly grabbed both her hands n started kissing her lips n sanyu was crying badly when he tried to remove her top n she resisted more n tried to run away..! Parth followed her to the hall n as she tried to open the door, parth grabbed her hand n slapped her tightly... he removed her top off the shoulders n started kissing there, his one hand controlling her hands n the other over her mouth..!
She felt like getting raped by her own boyfriend bt she knew she had no way left now..! N she gave up n surrendered herself to him as she found herself out of energy.