part 2

'I m ready for it but please i beg u i can't see u with anyone else, parth.!!' She uttered with heavy heart n moist eyes
'Oh i love u so much my sanyu..! Would be waiting for u at my place..!!! Muuuaaaaahh.' He kissed her over phone n hanged up the call..!!
Tears escaped from her eyes thinking about what would happen at his home..!!
N she, after a lot of struggle with herself, atlast decided to do it for her love.
The girl was ready to give her guy the entire right on her body, she was ready to do it for her love, atleast she pretended to...!!
N moved to his place..! Her legs started shivering at the doorstep. She had no courage to open the door when someone shut her eyes with his hands
N she identified the intense fragrance. !!!
'Randhir. !!! Bche ho kya..!?' SHe mouthed, irritation quite visible in her words
'Tum girls b na..!! Kya milta h hmesha itta serious rehke..!! Life m thoda fun hona chiye.... huh how boring..!!' He removed his hand from her eyes n turned her towards himself..
'Sorry randhir, tum yha!??' She tried to divert the attention
'Haan parth se milne aaya tha wo main 1 week baad new york ja ra hu phir 1 mnth baad aaunga.!! so, wanted to spend maximum time with my friends..!! n now when u r here, we all will have awesome tym..!!'
'Why don't u call everyone over here to enjoy... bahut mza aayega..!!' She knew it could give her more tym to prepare herself as their relationship was a hidden from everyone excpt randhir n parth won't be disclosing it... n she would be safe for today..!
Randhir called everyone n they had a great time except Parth who was really annoyed because of this..!