Part 1

Prompt: Lauren borrows Camila's phone for something and catches her reading Camren smut. Camila is embarrassed at first but the two end up having sex

"Hey Normani can I borrow your phone for a minute?" Lauren asks her bandmate,"I want to call Taylor because I didn't get the chance to before my phone died."

The girls of Fifth Harmony were on their tour bus after they finished the fifth show of the Summer Reflection Tour. The crowd was amazing and the girls had a wonderful time. Their new set was incredible and it always got the girls hyped up. They finished a little earlier that night so they still had another hour before they had to get some sleep. Lauren,as always,used that time to call her father and siblings. Her mother came on tour with her but had to leave the others behind. She was able to call Michael, her father and Chris, her brother, but she didn't realize her phone was on low battery. Her phone was now dead and she wanted to borrow one of the girls phones to call Taylor, her sister, instead of waiting for her phone to charge.

"Sorry girl but Grandma Babs is calling me any second and she will kill me if I miss her call again," Normani replies having the same idea of calling her family.

"It's fine, I don't want to be the reason why Grandma Babs gets upset," Lauren says and walks to the front of the bus where Ally and Dinah are.

"Hey Laur, what's up?" Ally says when she sees Lauren walk in.

"Be quiet, Queen B is on!" Dinah shushes them and turns her attention back to the TV.

"Can I borrow your phone?" Lauren ignores Dinah and asks Ally.

"Sorry Laur, my phones dead," Ally says showing Lauren the black screen on her phone.

"Dinah-" Lauren is about to ask Dinah when she gets interrupted.

"YOU GO QUEEN, SHOW EM WHAT YOU GOT," Dinah screams at the TV. She always gets like this when she watches Beyoncé DVDs and Lauren takes that as a hint to just leave Dinah alone. That leaves Camila.

Lauren goes to the bunks and opens Camila's curtain but her bunk was empty. Camila was usually in her bunk when they had chill time during the day so it was strange for her not to be there. She checks the bathroom door but it's wide open. She can only be one place else, the back room, so that's where Lauren goes. She opens the door and sees Camila curled up on one of the couches with her phone in hand.

"Okay Camila I'm borrowing your phone for a minute, you're the only one left and-" Lauren stops short and furrows her eyebrows as she reads what's on the screen.

'Oh Lauren right there,' Camila moaned as Lauren pumped in and out of her entrance.

'I know baby' Lauren says pumping faster.

'Harder' Camila moans again getting closer to her climax.

'I want you to beg baby' Lauren says adding a finger.

'Please Lo make me come!' Camila screams in pleasure as-

Lauren's reading gets cut short as Camila grabs her phone back. Lauren looks up at Camila and she's never seen her friend's face so red. Lauren's shocked expression wasn't helping.

"I- I,um-I,I was just-it's just-," Camila tries to explain.

"Um," Lauren says still shocked by the situation.

Both girls weren't able to speak and that left a silent stare off between the two. Looking into Lauren's piercing green eyes made Camila shift in her seat. She always found it extremely hot when Lauren looked at her in that way. Lauren also couldn't help but get turned on because of what she read.