Chapter 3

Louis' POV (Continued)

*That night*

We all got ready to go out to the club. We had no idea which one we were going to. Harry decided he was going to stay back. It was kind of odd for Harold. We hopped into my van, and followed Nicole's directions and made to the club. It looked pretty cool.

"I am best friends with the owner so we can get in free, or we can use your famousness."

We went into the club with no hassle. Can't Hold Us - Macklemore & Ryan Lewis ft. Ray Dalton was playing. I heard Nicole beside me humming the tune, and even rapping a little bit through the sounds of other people. Overall, the club was nice. We went over to the bar and sat there for about 2 minutes before actually drinking. Nicole and Niall wanted to see who could take the most shots without stopping and I moved closer to see. Niall won. We all got on the dance floor as We Run The Night - Havana Brown started to play. When the song was over, another Macklemore song came on, Same Love ft. Mary Lambert. Nicole, Niall, Liam and I sat at the bar. Nicole sang the whole song easily. As I listened I heard that there was actually a good message in the song. Niall and Nicole drank a little bit more.

About thirty minutes later, Liam told me we should leave soon. Behind Liam I saw Nicole and Niall kissing. My eyes widened at the sight. Liam turned and did the same thing. They pulled away. They were obviously drunk, considering Niall had a girlfriend. Liam grabbed both of their wrists, walked over to Zayn, then came over to me, everyone behind him. We all went home and went to bed. I couldn't stop thinking about what happened between Niall and Nicole. After a while I ended up falling asleep next to an already sleeping Harry.

Nicole's POV

*the next morning*

I was so hung over after last night, but there was one thing I remembered. My kiss with Niall. It felt so wrong but so right! Why does everything bad happen to me! I turned over and saw Zayn. He looked like he was having a good dream, but For all I know, he could be having a nightmare. I turned back over and thought. I had kissed Zayn, Louis, and now Niall. What next, Harry and Liam? I thought about it. I had read something about Harry online. He always kisses on the first date. Harry and I were having a date tonight. Lucky me. Most girls would be squealing with excitement, but something felt wrong about... Everything that had happened up until now.

Niall's POV ((finally!))

I sighed. Last night, was pretty awesome, but I felt so guilty about what happened with Nicole. I didn't remember anything about last night except for the kiss. No matter how much I tried to forget it in the past few hours or so, it stuck in my brain like... Gum on a shoe. (Yeah, That was horrible.) The fact that I remembered it wasn't even the worst part! I had a girlfriend now, and how would she feel about it if she found out? I threw a pillow at the wall in frustration. I heard footsteps come down the stairs and someone knocked on the door.

"Niall?"

"Come in."

The door opened, revealing Louis.

"How ya feeling Nialler?"

I sighed.

"Tired, shitty. My mind is full of fuck, and I hate it."

He sat on the end of the couch.

"If that fuck in your mind is what happened with Nicole last night, then I know why you hate it."

I only nodded. What could I say to describe how I felt? Oh, that I'm a little mother trucker who is a frickin' jerk? Yeah, no thanks. The one thing was, that I liked when I had kissed Nicole, and that I wanted to kiss her too. Why did I though? Silence filled the room.