Chapter 2

Louis' POV

Nicole and Zayn came inside. They were both soaked. Throughout all of breakfast all I could think about was Nicole. She was pretty, funny, and she loves carrots! I think she is really starting to grow on me. But I still love Hazza more. I think I have worked up the courage to ask her out! Tonight, when and if we are alone, I will ask her!

*At 7:12 PM*

I walked up to Nicole, I was prepared to ask her.

"Nicole, would you like to go on a date with me tomorrow?"

She looked up at me with a smile.

"Sure! When will this be?"

I thought for a second.

"We'll leave at 12:00 PM. Sound good?"

She nodded then ran off. She might be a little crazy. I like that. I ran upstairs where Hazza now was.

"Hazza!!! I have a date!"

He rubbed his eyes, waking up. Stupid lazy Hazza.

"With who?"

At least Hazza heard me. I whispered/yelled in his ear

"Nicole!!!"

He shot up like a bullet, he sort of had an angry look on his face.

"What?! With Nicole?"

Naughty Hazza, he obviously thought I like liked her. No no no. At least, I think so.

Harry's POV

As soon as Louis said that he was going out with Nicole, I felt like I had five cups of coffee (I don't generally drink coffee, it just seemed better than saying that I had five cups of tea.). I shot up like a bullet. There was a burning feeling in my stomach. I think, that I was angry at Louis. I had never really been mad at him before (Except for a select few times.). It felt kind of weird. But I liked Nicole. A lot. Louis would have crazy girls here and there, but I would probably never find someone as good as Nicole again.

I got up out of bed and stormed down the stairs, put on my shoes and coat, went outside, got in My car, and drove away. I had no idea where I was going to be honest. Not long after I had started the car, I got a text from Zayn.

From: DJ Malik :)

Hey, girlz love kittens, why not get Nicole a cute kitten?

I texted him back.

To: DJ Malik :)

Where am I supposed to get a kitten?

He messaged me back almost immediately.

From: DJ Malik :)

Apparantly her neighbors cat had kittens a little while ago. they r givin them away fur free!!!! Hahaha! get it, fur!

To: DJ Malik :)

Yeah, i got it. Which neighbor? There are three of them.

From: DJ Malik :)

Blue house

To: DJ Malik:

Thx, gotta go

I drove to the blue house. There was a box outside the house labelled 'free kittens' There were two left. Both kittens were girls. I chose the Calico one. (Yep, I know my Pussycats.) I put it in the car and drove back to Nicole's. It was a pretty short drive overall.

I put the kitten in my arms and got out of the car. I went inside and Nicole was talking to Liam. She gasped.

"A little kitten! How cute!"