Chapter 1

Nicole's POV

I watched out of the upstairs window as the sun was sinking beneath the sky. It was beautiful. Suddenly, I saw a car pull into the driveway and go around to the side of the house. It almost appeared to be... Hiding. I looked towards the dirt road it came from, and saw 3 black vans race by. I figured it was some sort of media, or just people who drove black vans. I looked back at the hiding car to see the 5 people I never, and I mean never, expected to see at my house.

One Direction. Yes, Liam, Louis, Harry, Zayn, and Niall. I ran downstairs as fast as I could, and opened the front door. They were standing right there.

"Um, hello. Do you mind if we come inside?" It was Niall. His accent was even better in real life.

I blushed then quickly nodded my head and got out of the way. All 5 walked inside and pulled up a chair at the table. They all looked at me, and that was when I realized I was still in my pajamas.

"Oh yeah... Give me one second!"

I ran downstairs and threw on some track pants and a nice shirt, then raced back upstairs.

"So, why are you all here?"

Liam answered my question.

"The paparazzi were chasing us. Don't ask why because I don't know."

Louis suddenly screamed like a little girl. My dog, Atlanta, was licking him. Everyone suddenly burst into laughter and Louis started to pout. Harry whispered something into his ear and he was fine. A tiny little lightbulb went off in my head reminding me that I had not introduced myself.

"I almost forgot, I'm Nicole, and I already know who all of you are, so I won't need introductions."

Zayn spoke.

"We probably won't be able to leave for a few days... we have a concert in three weeks and the paparazzi have just been hunting us down."

"Well, if you guys want to stay here, i'm sure I can arrange something. Two of you can share a bed, someone can go on a couch, and there is another couch downstairs... and then..." I gulped. They were intently listening. "One of you will have to go with me, in my bed."

Louis and Harry looked at each other. Harry spoke for the both of them.

"Me and my wife will stay in the bed that's free."

Louis whined.

"I don't want to be the wife. You can!"

Harry rolled his eyes, giving in.

"Okay, your room awaits you upstairs. First room on the left."

Louis and Harry got up.

"Thanks love." Harry said.

The way he said... everything, was charming. I snapped back into reality as Liam, Niall, and Zayn decided where they would sleep.

"Me and Niall will take the two couches." Liam said solemnly.

Niall waggled his eyebrows at me.

"That leaves you with DJ Malik!"

Zayn slapped him in the arm and Niall fake cried.

"Niall and Liam, you two can decide who goes downstairs, and who stays on this floor. The one on this floor is in the living room, past the kitchen, which is right here, and the one downstairs is the first door on the left."

Niall raced downstairs and Liam headed to the living room. Me and Zayn, or, DJ Malik, were alone. There was an awkward silence.

"So... where is the room that I am staying in? With, you?"