Chapter 6: fun time

* * no edit sorry tell me if any miss takes **
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

        It has been 3 days when I meet Ahmad and to be honest I can't stop thinking about him it's crazy!!!!! It's Saturday and today we all are going to my nanu's brothers house. It's a family reunion and I think Ahmad is going to be there. OMG he is going to be there I ant wait to see him it's been to long. The last meet with him as accord and I had to stop looking at him!!!! Cause if my Ammi finds out I'm going to get killed and I don't want that. Wow the only thing I'm doing is thinking about him, that's a problem I mean I have not seen him for so many years. I need to rethink my thoughts and get back to the real world. Like seriously he maybe doesn't even remember me to be very honest. Anyways so I'm at my nani's cause he r living from here and I just came back from my first day of shopping!! It was so bad everywhere I go guys are looking at me head to toe I don't like that one bet!!!!! I was at a cloths shop and some guy looks at me and smiles and then whistles like WTF don't do that I'm not your dog ok. That's why I'm never going shopping ever again I can't stand these guys. So I go into the guest room my nani had for me and my Ammi and Khalah. I get my cloths and go to take a cooling shower cause it's so hot out side. The heat here is bad but I can't complain cause it's cool then when it's summer. I take a quick shower and change into my dress which is like sky blue color and it's so loose on me that I can't do anything about it. Anyways I put my light makeup on (eye liner, mascara, light foundation, and lipgloss) and up my scarf on which is also the color of the dress light blue. It's a totally a Pakistani dress and I have no other chose cause I can't wear American close here. Will my the time I get finish ready my nanu comes in the room and said to let's go cause the driver is waiting down stairs to take u. It's the same one that came to pick us up from the airport. We sit in the care and we r off can't wait. When we got there not a lot of people where there. Only Iqbal uncle (nanu's brother) family and Usman uncle and his wife was here. I was looking around to find Ahmad be he was not there and then I over heard Ammi asking his mom and she said he will be here with fayyaz his 2nd oldest brother when he comes back from work!!!! Nooooooooo!!!!!! I can't wait to see him....
After a little will I was in Hamza's room where all the kids where playing. I also see some of the brides cousins that r there. We r going all out to night cause I'm like 4-5 days it's the engagement and I can't wait. After the older men's eat the ladies and girls eat but Ahmad his brother are still not here. This was the longest wait ever. It feels like it's been weeks seance I saw him. I really want to see him so bad right when I'm about to finish eating when I hear people saying Salam. I know it can't be them cause it's to early for them to come it's only 11:00 they can't be coming that early. I pick up my soda and go to wash my hand and when I come back I'm surprised to see it was them. Like seriously u come this late and make important people like me wait for them. That fine. He can do wat ever to be honest he doesn't mean anything to me any ways. But wait does he mean anything to me. Are all those feeling fake or real. Why do I fell different around him. Maybe his dark brown eyes or his smile that I can't wait to see or his hair.... Wait ya his hair and the style WOW just to die for!!!!! OMG wat is happening to me. Aisha come back to the real world girl. Stop dreaming. But his eyes omg his smile waaahhhh his hair feels like I just wan to play with them. Yo his style is wow like it just got hot in like seconds when he walked in. " Aisha come here" I come back to earth and see Ammi calling me. "Jee wat happened"
"Beta help Aunty put the treys in the kitchen plz janu"
"Ok I will" and I got and pick up the treys and start putting them in the lichen quickly so that I can see him again. In Hamza's game room........
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
After cleaning the table I go into Hamza's room where all of the kids and teens are. I go there and sit down with Tirah Baji the brides sister (older) and her cousin. Which looks like she had mad attitude god I wanted to slap that girl so back. It's because she keeps looking that Ahmad which go me so mad like excuse me little bitch I'm sorry but HE IS TAKEN so back off. Was the only thing that was going around in my head. I was about give her a piece of my mind when I felt like some one touched me....!!! When I turn around u found Tirah Baji standing there.... " hey wat r u thinking about Aisha"
"Nothing Tirah Baji"
" y r u lying"
"I'm not lying" which I was
" u know that ur a bad lier"
"Really"
" ya it said everything on ur face.... So tell me watz up"
" nothing Tirah Baji it was just I miss my family and cousins how they all hangout together and play and chill"
And to be honest I really was missing them a lot. It was crazy. I wish they all were here right now!!!!! Agh.... This was the only thing that was bothering me the most I miss all my cousins for the first time. Any ways they would be sleeping right now cause it's there morning and our night. 9 hour time difference u see. After talking to Tirah we all decided to play music and dance just the kids and teens in humza's room so then we played dandiyas (culture thing which is like playing with 2 wood sticks) and we started to practice for the functions that will happen on Thursday and Friday.... Which I can't wait.we played in the room for a little when I went out side cause my Ammi was calling me "yes Ammi u called..."
"Ya beta come here...... Do u remember her" pointing to a women.... I looked at her from up and down then left and right and then said...
"I'm sorry but no I don't remember u. May I ask ur name" I smile to make it look nice cause I have no idea who she is.
Then the women said "it's ok my name is Abda" then I realized that I know her her she is nanu's brothers daughter. OMG how can I forget her name that's not nice. I ask for my forgiveness abc so on the side cause everyone was in the livening room right now. It was around 12:30 or so and he started our fun.....
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Everyone was done eating and all the women's where cleaning up the food and giving out tea. This is when we all end up going in the living room where everyone was and asked Tahira Baji to put on the songs so that we can have a blast. She puts on the music and me Ammi Bina Khalah and couple of other people start dancing in the middle and the first thing I see was Ahmad who was having fun and clapping and then I end up sitting down cause I wanted to see watz going on and next thing you know he looked at me and then smiled and said " why did u stop keep going". I was shocked he wanted me to dance. MEEEE!!!! But I was so bad at it. Anyways I looked at him and smiled and told him "why don't u go. Y r u siting. Go!!!" Looking at me he said " u first."
"No Ahmad u go I'm watching"
"Then I'm watching as well"
"Ok fine together"
"Ok"
In 3 seconds we where in the middle dancing together it felt amazing I just kept looking at him and smiling and dancing to all the songs that came on it was a moment I wanted to put in my phone but that would look bad and everyone will stare at me when all this happened. I slowly went back trying not to let him see and sit right next to his 2nd elder brother Fayyaz. And watch the show and him at the same time and end up dreaming about him and how he asked me for a dance that I was waiting for and just when he was putting his hand out  I felt something poke me and I lost it. Agh. It was Ammi and I was done. The night went on until  4:30 in the morning when everyone
Was tired and went to there own houses.......
===========================
Hey all I'm so so so sorry I updated so late I don't believe it. I was busy and something happened in the house that I didn't have time to write. Plz don't forget to ........
Vote
Comment
And
Share
Plz plz plz
Love u all!!!