Chapter 2: Surprise!!

*****Aisha's P.O.V****
It was been a whole month after we came back from our ummrah (pilgrimage to Makkah) with the whole family. It was amazing I wish I can go back there I can't wait to make another trip like this. A now I'm sitting in the livening room when I over hear my mom on the phone.
"Ya I think it's ready. No bapa I can't I told u not to call me right now. Ok I will look and tell u as soon as possible. Plz don't call around this Time. Ok....Allahafiz"
She hangs up. What is she talking about? Why does she not want her dad to call right now? What's going on? I have to find out. I walk to my moms room and see her going through the passport folder and looking through everyone's passport. Why is she doing that watz going on?so then I ask Ammi....
"Hey wat u doing"
"Nothing looking through passports"
"Why"
"Cause nanu told me to see something"
"See something??? What r u looking for"
"Nothing I think I found it"
"Ok"
"So when r u leaving?"
"Inshallah February 14"
"Cool... must be nice..ammi can I ask u a question?"
"Ya ...what is it beta"
"Ammi y can't I go to Pakistan with u"
"Because I want to go alone"
"But I want to meet Ma (dad's mom) and phupos ( dad's sisters) I really want to see them it has been 8 year the last time I went.. y can't I go"
"Cause I don't want I to.... I want to go alone with my sister and my parents.. I don't want to look after u when I'm there.. I want to go as a bachelor.. like the old days.."
Wow I can't believe it she want to go alone that so annoying I can't do this .. think to my self saying "ur a brave girl no crying" and 5 minutes later I'm crying in the bathroom. I miss everyone so bad. I can't do this I really want to go!!!! SOOOOOO BADLY I can't even explain...
I came out crying thing then my mom calls me
"Aisha how long has it been sense u when to Pakistan"
What? Why? Why is she asking me this wow watz going on..did Allah accept my prayer that fast???
"8 years Ammi... Why r u asking"
"Ok.. I just want to know"
"Ok"
I'm sitting in the living room and I heart brother hamza and Ammi talking..
"Ok just tell her na Ammi"
"No... it's a surprise I don't want to make ur dad upset"
"Ammi she is crying every night"
"Ok wait for the right time I will tell her"
"Do it fast"
"Ok wait... hamza can u go call Aisha for me"
"Ok"
He comes to the living room where I'm watching tv.
"Aisha"
"Ya watz up"
"Nothing Ammi is calling u"
"Ok why is that so"
"Idk just go"
"Ok tell her I'm coming"
"Hurry"
"Ok nah I'm coming"
I get u and walk to my parents room.. butterflies in my stomach, feel very nervous. Why is this happening. I get to my moms room and she said "can u come here I have to tell u something" I walk to her scared out of my mind. what will she ask me about. the guy that I'm taking to on Kik. Y I'm I going to Farah's house.. Who is that guy with Farah.. so may things go through my head. " jee u called"
"Ya"
"What happened"
"Ya....ummmm......why r u crying at night"
Wait how does she know this who told her I never told anyone... it might be hamza that's great...this guy is mad annoying. why did he tell Ammi. I'm going to kill him after this.
"Ummmm...its nothing I'm not felling well"
"Ur lying"
"R u crying because I'm going to Pakistan... right"
"Ya... and I really want to go Ammi" I started to cry and I can fell the tears drop in like the water from the tap. down my cold check. I'm sacred.
"Ok stop crying" she gives me a hug wi'll saying this.
"So know u need to stop crying cause I have a surprise..." I look at her like ok wat the hell is going on. "wat is the surprise" I say wi'll wiping my tears away..
"Ur going to Pakistan with me"
"Ammmiiiiiii, seriously I cried every night and u couldn't tell me how bad" I turn my face in anger. that's not fair she cause have told me long time a go this is so annoying... but I'm so happy that in going to Pakistan after 8 years wow!!!!!!! I turn right around and gave my mom a hug a big hug... I can't wait until February 14.!!!!!!! So excited to meet everyone. My dad's family, my moms family, and on top of that my moms 2 cousins are getting engaged!!!! This is the most funnest and amazing thing ever. and all ok top of that I'm going with my grandparent and my mom and my Khalah Bina... this is going to be amazing..
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Hey guys I hope u like it so far I'm so sorry this was a short chapter I will try to make it longer next time... I want to thanks everyone that have voted and shared but I want the quite ones to also
---Vote
---Comment
And
---Share
Plz plz plz plz!!!! Thank u and I hope ur guys Ramadan is going will. Inshallah if u guys have anything in mind please fell free to message me I'm always on wattpad reading and thing about wat the next title should be!!!!!! Love u all a lot 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘 and ✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️