Chapter 1: 17th birthday

Salam guys this is my first book plz be nice I'm working hard and if u see any mistakes plz tell me so that I can fix it next time thanks..... and this when the story begins
Vote, comment and share plzzzz
===========================
Chapter 1: 17th birthday

It's December and nothing is going the way I planed it's so bad.why is this always happening with me nothing right omg so much to do and where is mom
"Ammi Ammi" looking around the house and not finding her "ya Allah please help me" then I went into the backyard when I see ammi out with nani (grandma) "Ammi I was looking for you every where and ur sitting her I need your help can you please come help me" and I walk to the guest room.
"Yes beta what happened why are you looking for me" she said "Ammi my party is in 7 days and I need my dress and I want to get my nails done can I go with Mami (mom's brother's wife)"
"Ya, did u call the nail salon and book your appointment"
"No I will call right now and do it but I needed to ask you first"
"Ok good go quickly and call them"
"Inshallah I'm going right now and what happened about my dress did khalah (mom's sister) make it or no"
"She said it's almost done Aisha just wait"
"Ok.. I'm going to make a phone call to the nail salon plz tell hamza not to come in the room"
Hamza my younger brother and mad annoying he is in 10th grade and in the same school and a crazy game guy. He is always on his iPad that he can't live without. Uff he is ugh. He bothers me on everything from pick up his thing to cooking for him. Ya allah when will this boy grow up.
I made the phone call and asked them to reserve on the 12th the night before my 17th birthday party. Omg I can't wait. I have my friends coming to my party for the first time usual I do it with my family but this time it's going to be me and my friends. All girls party because I'm a hijabi. I started a year ago during Ramadan and it changed my whole life it's crazy.
I can't wait until that's day. I hope everyone likes it's. INSHALLAH.
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Finally the day has come and I have been waiting for this day for some many days. I go to pick up my dress and try it on at my khala's house and it's fits perfectly. I'm so happy. She always does it right. The colors of my dress is silver stones on a teal/ sea green cloth it's long up to my feel in the front and a tail in the back like a bride's dress looks amazing.
"Khalah is perfect thanks you so much"
" It is Aisha it looks nice on you, to be honest every color looks nice on you Mashallah" she said
I hugged her and haver her a kiss on the forehead
"May Allah give you many more happiness and good health" she said after that and I said "Ameen" and hug her again very tight!!!!
We all get In the car with my Mami and drive off to my nani's house where the party will be. When I got in I see my nani in the kitchen.
"Asalamwalaku nani"
"Walakuasalam Aisha beta how r u"
"Alhumdulillah nani how r u"
I kissed her forehead and hand for respect
"I'm good alhumdulillah"
"Nani what r u making"
"Chinese jaan. I know that u like it so I will make Chinese for u and all of the guest inshallah I hope it's good"
Chinese is something that is my favorite and thanks to Nani all my friends and my family can enjoy the special Chinese that she makes. All of her food that she mades is the best. And everyone loves it.
"OMG really thank u so much Allah for the best nani ever"
"Acha... Go get ready and look all pretty tell Bina Khalah to make ur hair ok now go"
"Inshallah I will and I will see u soon. Nani can u plz get ready as well"
"Ok I'm going u go first"
"Fine.... Be right back"
I run to the guest room where my dress is sitting on the bed presses and ready to go. And then I go to the study room and say Salam to my nanu (grandpa) and go get ready..
I change and go and put on my make up and finish quickly. I go to the kitchen where everyone is siting and call my Khalah to make my hair and she puts my hair up and pinned it so that it looks like an updue and I ask her to put the crown on that I got form my parents for my sweet sixteen. And go in the kitchen. When I walk in everyone just stops what they are doing and looks at me all of them smiling and telling me how beautiful I look.
"Mashallah u look like a model" my Mamu (moms brother) tell me and my nani looks at me a kissed my forehead and said "Mashallah may u always smile like this for every"
I say "inshallah" and go to the living room to mee that my mom was praying asr ( the 3rd prayer of the day) and then I look at her she looks at me for a long time a gets tears in her eyes. When I see her like this i get tears in my eyes to. I go and hug her tight and tell her thank u for everything. And go and fix my make up again...
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Everything is ready and everyone has started to come they all say that I look beautiful and ask of who made my dress cause it looks amazing. I say thank u and told then that it was my Khalah (aunt) who made it. Everyone is having a blast and the day ends well all my friends and my family women's and girls all had fun which made me happy we all partied like a rock star and changed and fell asleep.
===========================

Hey everyone sorry for a short chapter but here it is. If u see any mistakes plz tell me and plz plz plz don't forget to
Vote
Comment
Share
Plz plz plz I will update a soon as possible the next chapter!!!!!!