Chapter 3: the flight day

It Saturday night the day before my fight and I'm so exited. I can't wait. I can't sleep and I'm thing about everything that will happen. It's so exiting. I was think about how everything will go... how everyone will react cause me and my Ammi and Khalah did not tell anyone that we where coming. I have butterflies in my stomach already. I was so scared because it is so dangers and it's not the same. I can bet from the last time I went. Wow 8 years it's been long but just thinking about it gives me goosebumps. I will see all my cousins now and I might not even remember them it's so hard. Wat if I mess up there names. I guess the nervousness just kicked in. The way my grandma is going to look at me a will be socked cause I talked to her the night before and she was asking how "when r u going to come, I miss u every day and night". Now I have tears in my eyes thinking about this and it's crazy that I'm going. Inshallah I get there safely. INSHALLAH, INSHALLAH, ya Allah please make this trip easy and amazing that I can remember... With that I close my eyes and sleep for the big day to come.😊😊😊😊😊
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Yes it's time but I'm getting upset leaving my brother and Abbu for the first time. I can't do this. I know how much I hate my brother but I will really miss him a lot!!! I can't believe it that I'm saying this wow ok. Ya I said it I'm going to miss my brother the most. Wait did I just say that. Wait never mind.... Ya it's true I'm going to accept it no problem he's just my brother not a stranger. So now I'm getting ready and maybe tearing up when seeing my brother get a little emotion will putting the suitcases in the car. Then he looks at me and smiles like a fake smile to make me happy. this is so hard I never went anywhere to travel without him. I like him when he is bothering me and joking. Now who's going to tease me and bother me when I'm on my phone. 😢😢😢😢😢😢 I'm going to miss him a lot. I can feel the tears coming down on my worm cheek. This is going to be hard for me the most. Inshallah everything will turn so quick that I will never remember anything about my brother inshallah. Ya Allah plz help me!!!
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Ok I'm in the flight leaving my brother was so hard I was about to cry when I see his eyes getting all watery and I felt the chills running down my back. I will never want this experience ever again. Never!!!! I was waiting for the flight to take off. I'm sitting next to my Ammi who is sitting next to my Khalah and who is siting next to nani and who is sitting next to nanu. We are all in one line. Looking out the plane window can see the excitement in my stomach and the worry look on my face. I put my head on my Ammi's shoulder and fall asleep.
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

17 hours later
Wow this plane ride was so annoying I can't believe it I feel the amazing butterflies in my stomach and the scariness of who is going to come pick us up. We r right now on Pakistan Karachi airport and the guy that was checking our visa was just look at me from head to toe so may times. I remember the thought my Mami told me " the guys r look at u from head to toe cause u look so pretty and also cause ur so white. They all will smile when they see u walk in and u will feel the worry on ur face cause it's going to be annoying believe me" and to be very honest she was right I was the only white skin color there and everyone else was brown or a darker shade. It might be because of wat I might be wearing. I'm wearing a black abaya with zebra style silk cloth on the inside of the light cloth and it has a a design on my waist and is tight by my waist with a black hijab (head covering) on my head. I had my contact lance on which is gray and green mixed together to creat a nice shade with a lower liner on my water line and mascara. That was really it. That might be the reason why he was staring. It was really annoying tho. Every time !!! Ugh. Anyways we r here the warmth hits my face like a slap. It's so hot that even if ur standing in the ac it feels like it's not working. Ya Allah u brought me here now help me. I prayed when looking up at the sky. And finally an old man comes and starts talking to nanu and then he takes my bags and everyone else's and puts them in the car and then we r on our way to meet my nanu's mom........ Can't wait!!!!!!!!!
===========================

Hey guys that's it for this chapter updating faster next time inshallah. And I really need u to
Vote
Share and
Comment
Plz plz plz plz!!!!!!! I meet ur support all the way plz... Inshallah until next time peace!!!!✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️