Ch. 25 | The Beautiful Damned (Part 2)

Hey Aven Addicts,

I hope you're all feeling fine and randy -I know the saying is 'fine and dandy', but since it's just us we're gonna keep it 100 with each other *twerks and plays Freak-a-leek in the background*.

Just to let you beautiful people know that I've entered Running Wilde in the Watty Awards under the Urban category, so if you love the story (and/or me ^-^), please share the link to this epic tale on Twitter with the hashtag #MyWattysChoice between the 24th and 31st of August. 

Thank you in advance for helping me win a Watty Award, yo! *wink* votes and comments count too.

Heads up, I was drunk when I wrote this (aren't I always lol), but once I sobered up I edited it (thanks Ernest Hemmingway #TopTip) and made it sound less crass, because obviously we are ladies (and gentlemen) and we only like filth if it sounds pretty :D

So enjoy, and please remember to VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU DIG IT ;)

-Press play on the vid at the top -YES IT'S MIGUEL AGAIN, I JUST LOVE HIM A LOT, OKAY?!? Remember this isn't just an insanely sexy chapter, it's an insanely sexy experience...and don't forget your wine lol-

***

Puedes probar mi droga de amor (You can try my drug of love)

Hasta el final siguiendo el sol (Until the end following the sun)

Mi oración es de placer (My prayer is for pleasure)

-Destinado A Morir

Miguel

*

Keeping his stormy eyes locked on her, Aiden pulled out of Ava with a deliberate slowness, making sure she felt every last solid inch of him. Ava sighed, a mixture of relief and disappointment, quietly dreading the end of him as he slipped away from her. She'd truly felt him for less than a minute and although she hadn't gotten to grips with the art of love making just yet, it didn't stop her from craving him even more than she had initially. That small taste was nowhere near enough -but it wasn't over yet. The look in his eyes made her believe that by the end of it she'd change her mind about the whole thing. He looked dangerous. The chilling coolness he'd exuded when they first met was present, casting a veil between them and the clamouring need they had built over the course of the week of knowing each other.

Aiden laid next to her, slinking his king-sized frame along the side of her body, making her feel small and delicate. She leant into him, so willing to have him put her fragility to the test.

"I want to punish you the way you deserve," he purred as he looked down at her, the density of his colourless gaze dragging her deeper under his dark spell, "but as it is your first time I will grant you this saving grace, Ava-Marie." His fingers crawled up over her waist and circled around her navel.

The gesture warmed Ava's tummy, making it jolt and flutter, and as it did she swore that she could still feel him inside of her, like his sex had imprinted on hers and her sex was in no hurry to forget the way he filled and stretched her. It was another odd sensation; one she found made her strangely happy -happy to know that Aiden had really been there, to know that her body had been claimed.

A reminder that her innocence was no more.

His hand found her wetness once more. She gasped and arched her back against the white sheets, pushing at the rumpled duvet with the bottom of her feet and pointing her toes.

Aiden tilted his head in awe of her. His kohl hued eyes softened at her grace; even flushed, covered in sweat, burns and fading scars of his making, she still managed to look like a physical expression of heaven. He dragged his fingers back and forth along the ceiling of her nature, lavishing in the way that she accented her swan-like movements with her unlady-like moans, "Whether you are punished or not, this morning, is up to you."