Chapter 14

I walked in and as I looked at the wand sparkling. Then I looked at Eli, Smiling starring giving me the thumbs up sign. I walked down the isle and the coronation began. It all happened so fast as she was about to put it up I grabbed it. I heard a thump. It was Sophie and Claire dropping beside me. There was a large gasp. I froze having my death grip on the wand. What should I do. I heard Eli yell.," I can't believe I thought you weren't evil." I saw Sophie lunge at him I told her to stop. I threw the wand at Jane
and ran as fast as I could until I got to the center of the road that led to the isle of the lost. I dropped to the ground and cried. I felt Claire's hand on my shoulder and heard Sophie muttering something about Eli . I cast a spell to my room and quickly grabbed my mom's magic book. Then I transported back. Everyone one there. Eli, Mom,Dad class mates,everyone. I looked both directions and thought a long time. I stood up and starred at mom. I asked her," I guess you'll throw me back to the isle of the lost," She grinned. Let"s get back to the coronation. I slugged back and the coronation began again and finally it was finished for good. I was about to go talk to Eli. Then I realized what he said probably meant I am breaking up with you. My only crush one of the reasons I was trying to be good.Wow. Then I saw mom again she was with a boy. She introduced me he was the son of Captain Hook. He had dark brown hair and green eyes. His name was Jake. I showed him around and introduced him to my friends. Then he left. Claire and Sophie seemed to get along with Jake. I think he was to be in our gang. He came back and told me he was in the same room as Eli. Then he left it was weird. Me Claire and Sophie were gonna go out to a taco place. Tonight.