"Do you miss her?"

He paused for a moment. "No," he answered simply, "I have you and I have Logan. After she left both of us, the whole that she opened inside me was filled by you. When Logan came around, my heart just got bigger."

I tilted my head thinking, "What would you do if she came back?"

"Absolutely nothing," he answered quickly. He leaned in a wrapped his arm around my shoulder, giving me a side hug. "You are my daughter. I raised you, she didn't."

I smiled at my dad, "You know I love you right?"

"Yeah I do," he kissed my forehead, "and I love you."

* * * * *

When I woke up on Monday, I quickly got dressed then headed towards school with Alice in the car. During newspaper, I walked around the school and asked people about their six word stories. A couple of people looked at me strangely but after I explained to them what is was, they started to count on their fingers trying to figure out what to say. I told them that it was going to be anonymous and they were quite happy with my decision to keep them quiet.

After I finally got my freshman quote, I went back upstairs to work back on my article.

In Six Words, Entire Stories Exist

The famous "For sale: baby shoes, never worn," by Hemingway has prompted the world for decades to come up with their own 'six word story'.' It has tested writers' ability to create such short masterpieces that are filled with clever words. The Six Word Stories have now started a new life, from being memoirs to being ideas on Tumblr and other social medias.

Throughout these medias, each has its different category that it goes into. The long list consists of: Crime, Dark Humor, Death, Epitaph, Failure, Funny, Happy, Heartbreak, Inspiration, Loss, Love, Memoir, Mistake, Morbid, Murder, Pop Culture, Sad, Scary, Sci-Fi, Secret, Sex, Surprise, Triumph, Whoops, and Word Play.

Each story has a piece of the person who write it within the those small six words.

The top ones on the internet are:

I'm a mess of unfinished thoughts.

'You think too much,' I pondered.

Male?' 'It's an old driver's license.'

Paramedics finished the text, '...love you.'

Can I scratch out my existence?

The melancholy ones are the ones that make you think about the person who wrote them. But who makes the clown laugh? Think about the person that makes you laugh everyday, who has a smile on their face every time that you see them. Do you ever see that person with a frown on their face or at least make a serious comment about anything?

The statement ones are just that, a statement. Artist's Bane: Fresh Idea. Empty Pen. They can apply to anyone and they make you go, yeah that's true. It doesn't effect you that much.

Around school and homes, people have had their own six word stories.

Senior: Once addicted, trying to get better.

Junior: Good luck, you're gonna need it.

Sophomore: Hands covered in paint and ceramics.

Freshmen: There's no pool on the roof.

I was about to finish the last couple of paragraphs before Ms. Whales tapped me on my shoulder. "Autumn, I know that you are working on your article, but I was hoping you could interview two teachers and two coaches, plus a teacher that is a parent," she handed me a pad with only one question on it. "This is the only question you have to ask them. You can ask them to elaborate on what they mean."