Chapter 8 homies!

^ Above is my Queen Wendy Marvell...! I love her so much!!! :)

~*~

Maid Erza Scarlet's POV

I didn't stop.

I kept running and running and running.

I was a faerie set loose from her jar, spreading her wings in the winds of fate; wild, free, wonderous.

But there was no time to enjoy this freedom, to do something I did best; run.

Juvia was in trouble, somehow, and these disgusting boys had something to with it.

Where was the back door? Did I turn left here or---

Poomph.

A wall of muscle and fabric stopped me in my tracks. I lifted my eyes and found myself staring into the emotionless eyes of Prince Mystogan the Mysterious.

I pursed my lips, miffed.

"Get out of my way." My voice was blunt.

He seemed thoroughly surprised.

"Aren't you maids supposed to curtsy upon running into royalty?"

I flicked him off.

"Hell if I'm to bow down to you perverted set of idiots."

The Prince seemed to analyze my reaction, as if I was a specimen.

"Idiots..." He mused, as if these words were foreign to him.

"Yeah, idiot. Now get out of the way before I punch the last few brain cells you have out of your skull.

This made the Prince laugh uncontrollably, clutching his stomach.

This stopped me, and I was surprised. Not many laughed when I got serious.
Only Simon. Only him. But Simon isn't here. Simon will never be here.

"Ok, ok, Miss Erza, you can go, but ah, do me a favor, if you please. The small bluenette."

"... Levy? What do you want with her?!"

He put his hands up in a peace gesture.

"Nothing bad. Just tell her... Well just tell her to... To be careful of the people she associates with. And... Tell her I just ordered in a stool for her in the Kitchen. She'll know what I mean."

Utterly fuzzled, I stumbled past him, and he caught me by the arm.

I gasped, jerked away, and slapped him on the hand.

He blinked, surprised and confused, but not offended.

"D-don't touch me! I'm sorry Prince Mystogan but... I-I don't like people touching me." My voice was small, and I cursed myself for showing weakness. But my heart was thudding and my throat constricted.

He grimaced and messaged his red hand.

"Erza, I certainly respect your space. And I apologize for upsetting you. If you ever want to talk about it---"

"I'm good."

"Uh yeah ok...and, Miss Erza?"

"...yeah?"

"The back door is that way." He pointed to the opposite hallway and I cursed. He laughed and pranced away.

Trying to shake an uneasy feeling, I went down the corridor that had a freakin neon sign that said:

BACK DOOR ----->

Good goin Erza. Way to impress the Prince with your brilliance.

Wait... Why was I impressing him?

I furiously ejected all thoughts of the Mystery Prince out of my mind. I proceeded out the door and into a sparsely decorated 'back yard'.

Yards away, the slumped figure of Juvia lay, with some unknown guy hovering over her.

Stranger Danger.

I immediately pounced.

"What the hell are you doing, you bastard?! Get away from her! Scram before I scramble your face!"

The guy quickly backed up, and in the light of the moon, I could see his stark white hair, sticking up in a frenzy.

Juvia quickly shook her head.

"E-Erza-san, he's Lyon; he was trying to help. He's an... Okay guy."

I could see she was choosing her words carefully.

Something odd caught my attention.

On the bottom of the silo's roof.

The moon's rays reflected off of it, and it shined like a beacon of light.

I stepped closer, and Juvia 'ummmed'.

At about three feet away, I could see what it was.

A downward spiking piece of ice.

An icicle.

"In Summer...?" I muttered aloud.

Frowning, I broke it off the roof and showed it to them.

Juvia seemed genuinely surprised and fascinated.

Lyon stared hard at me. Without blinking. Then, he swallowed and spoke:

"Yeah... Weird huh?"

Weirds sure as hell right.

Weird was the right way to describe everything at the Dreyar's.

Weird Mystery Prince.

Weird injury to Juvia.

Weird icicle.

Weird Lyon.

Fuck weird.

:/

Sorry guys for the sporadic updates... And the bad update.

It's just so hard to write in Erza's POV cuz I never know what's going in her mind yknow?

Anyhow, I started a cool new Zodiac book called A Zodiac Party: My Style... So I hope you guys will read and support it as you have wonderfully done for this book! ;)

Lastly, follow fairytail_foreve
For being just awesomeness and supporting this book. But I'm thankful for all my supporters!!!

Luv ya guys~

omnipotent_shrimp

^_^