"Oh okay that's good. Look I'm sorry about Copeland bothering you while you were packing." She said, picking up the stuffed animal Copeland dropped when she heard Alex singing.

"No it's okay. I'm almost done anyway. It's cool having another sibling. She's really adorable." I say, packing a couple things in my bag.

"Oh okay," she said and came inside my room, "you know she really likes and looks up to you." She said.

"Really?" I asked. It's kinda weird hearing that some little kid I barely know looks up to me.

"Yeah, you're all she ever talks about. It's really cute seeing her interact with you. She loves you." Katelynne says, laughing a little.

"Wow, that's sweet." I said, now stopping what I was doing and staring at her, "you can sit down on my bed if you want." I said and she smiled at me.

"Thank you," she said and sat on my bed. I moved my bag on the floor and sat on my bed too, across from Katelynne.

"Look Scarlett, I know you must not like me because you thought Kellin and your mom were together. I didn't make it any better for randomly showing up at your house that day either. All I'm saying is, I'm sorry." She said, trying to let everything out. I gave her a confused look. But understood what she was trying to say.

"It's okay Katelynne I really wasn't all that great to you, even though you let me stay here. I'm sorry for that, it was just weird seeing Kellin go crazy for another women back then. But I know now, so it doesn't bother me." I told her, sending her a reassuring smile.

Maybe the last part was a lie. I was still mad because I wanted Kellin to be my real father. I didn't exactly like the fact that he was not even a bit of my father, but I can't complain now.

"Okay that's good. So are we okay?" Katelynne asks, worry in her voice

"Yeah sure, we're good." I tell her, sending her a reassuring smile.

We weren't 100 percent okay, I still didn't like her but I won't let her know that. It's better just to keep my opinion to myself. Plus I don't want to cause any more drama between Kellin and Katelynne.

"That's great because I got you something." She said, going out of the room and into the hallway.

I heard her go into the room down the hall and I just sat on my bed, really confused and stunned that she actually got me something. Moments later she came back holding two bags. One from Hot Topic and the other from Anthem Made. I just looked at the two bags, shocked and excited.

"Katelynne, you really didn't need to buy me stuff. I, um, wow this was really nice but you really didn-" I start but was cut off by Katelynne laughing.

"Your exactly like Kells. But really it was no big deal. It's from both Kellin and I, your father doesn't know how to buy clothes for girls," she laughs and sets the two bags infront of me, "just think of it as a welcome to the Quinn family gift. Although you've always been a Quinn." She says.

"Oh my gosh, wow thank you. Really thank you." I say and go over to hug her.

I was really happy because it was the nicest thing someone has done for me in a while. But then I remember it was Katelynne I was hugging. I wouldn't let her get the satisfaction of knowing I could trust her.

It was a five second hug and then I let go of her. She looked a little hurt but I didn't care. She was trying to get inside my head, make me trust her so that when I least expect it she would backstab me. She's just like everyone else.

"So yeah thanks Katelynne. I'll just finish packing my stuff." I say, signaling that she should leave. She got the hint.

"Okay well I'll leave you to it. Your welcome and if there's anything you need, don't hesitate to tell me or Kellin." She said, smiling and walking out of my room.