chapter eight ❤

"You better hurry and pack brook!" My mom yelled down the hall.

We we're leaving for Hawaii tomorrow and I had hardly packed anything. I walked into my room and paused at by dresser. I picked up the picture of me and Riker. The Ferris wheel has a camera at the top. It had taken a picture of my and Riker almost kissing. I slipped the picture under my computer trying to hide it.

I grabbed my suit case and began piling clothes in. I pulled out my new swimming suit from Riker. A smile appeared on my face. I squealed and plopped onto my bed. I cant believe I almost kissed Riker.

"knock knock." said a smiling Stephanie.

"hey." i smiled back.

"packing?" she asked looking around.

"yup." i said throwing my new swim suit in my clothes pile.

she sighed. "yeah. lets not talk about that. okay?"

"okay."

"oh!" she jumped off my bed and walked toward my dresser. "i forgot to show this web site. theres so many cute clothes!" she placed a hand on my laptop.

"wait!" i screamed realizing the picture was under it.

She whipped her hand away grabbing my laptop and clutching it against her stomach. "what?! is there a spider?!" the picture floated to the ground.

I shook my head. shes horrified of spiders.

"then what is it?" she asked furrowing her eyebrows. She bent down to pick up the picture.

just my luck.

her eyes wandered over the photo. "oh," she closed her eyes and held them shut. "was this last night?" she said more like a statement. i stayed quiet. she finally opened her eyes. "thats what i thought." she set my laptop down.

I jumped up from my bed "wait! Stephanie!" i chased after her. she stomped down the stairs. "let me explain!"

she paused and spun around. "explain." she had tears in her eyes.

i gulped. "I-"

she snorted. "your pathetic." she stormed out of my house.