Pit X Reader X Dark Pit ~Sleepover Party~

Super Smash Bros.

Pit X Reader X Dark Pit (with 2 ends)

~Sleepover Party~

(Y/N) was shaking a letter. "Samus! Princess Peach! Rosalina! Lucina! Zelda! Palutena! Quick! Come over and look at this!"

All the girls came over to (Y/N).

"What's the matter, Sweety?" asked Palutena.

"AAAAWESOME!" shouted (Y/N). "A sleepover inviting from Master hand and Crazy hand!!"

"Nice!" said Samus. "Gimme that letter."

"We're going to visit them, right?"

"So what do you think, (Y/N)?" smiled Princess Peach.

"*pleasepleaseplease* um... yes...?"

"Exactly." Samus gave the letter back to (Y/N). "Hurry and get your pyjama!!"

"Yaaaay!" (Y/N) jumped happily into the air.

~Time Skip~

All the Super Smash Sisters and Brothers arrived to Master- and Crazy hand's Villa, then, they had dinner (Yum!).

After the dinner, they watched a film and (Y/N) had a lot of fun with her best friends Pit, Dark Pit or Pitto, Lucas and Ness. She loved it to be with her friends and laugh with them, but thant's boring now. let's time skip to the sleeping time.

~Another Time Skip :3 ~

"Waaah! I'm so excited! This sleepover party is AMAZING!" yelled (Y/N). She jumped up and down in her favourite pyjama on her blanket like a little kid.

"Yeah, it is" smiled Zelda.

"Where do you want to sleep, Zelda?" asked (Y/N).

"Next to Link." She giggled. "And you?"

"I'm not sure-" Suddenly Pit cut off her sentence.

"Wanna sleep next to each other, (Y/N)?" he yelled.

(Y/N) laughed. Pit was her best best friend scince her first day at the SSB academy. "Of course, Pit." She smiled.

"Ah! Finally you did the first step, Pit!" grinned Palutena.

"L-Lady Palutena!" Pit blushed. "Pl-Please hold your breath!" He whispered.

"Yeah, Pit. Finally you did the first step. I wonder you even did it, you coward."

Pit blushed deeper. "Argh! Pitto! Please, Please, PLEASE JUST SHUT UP!!!"

"If you call me Pitto, you have to shut up!"

"What's the matter, Pit? Dark Pit? Why are you shouting on each other?" (Y/N) went over to the two angles. (Dark Pit was one of her best friends, too, but I think I've said it already)

"Ah, Pit's just jealous because I just want to sleep next to you, too." Dark Pit crossed his arms to look cool.

Pit's cheeks were bright red. "YOU WANT WHAT?!"

(Y/N) giggled. "You're just jealous because Dark Pit want to sleep next to me, too? Don't be so childish, Pit!"

Pit looked angrily at Dark Pit and groaned. Then, he crossed his arms trotzig. "I'm not jealous, (Y/N). Sure you can sleep next to (Y/N), Pitto. It don't bother me just a bit!"

Dark Pit grinned. "Great. My plan worked" he thought.

"Awesome. I'm glad that you too two have agreed eachother" smiled (Y/N). "Now, it's time to go to bed, boys. Good night."