Captured

next chapter sorry for the wait! but i took it off hold!! yeah buddy! haha

Chapter Two

I woke up, groggy. I sat up and pain shot through my arm. Crap, there was a large cut on my arm. I lifted my hand to my arm to heal it. Fortunately it wasn't very deep. It healed quickly and I looked at my surroundings. I was in a very dark cave. I wasn't completely sure. I searched for Melinda and let out a sigh of relief when I saw her propped up on a wall opposite of me. I rushed over towards her. I shook her awake and she started screaming.

"Shhh, Melinda, it's okay. We're okay." I whispered.

She moaned in pain and I looked for any wounds. She had a stomach wound but with a wave of my hand it disappeared almost instantly.

"Melinda! C'mon we need to get out of here." I shook her again.

"Where are we?" She groaned.

"I don't know," I stated and looked around for a door. I sighed in frustration, "It's too dark, I can't see a thing!"

I held up my hand and whispered, "Allumer un feu."

My hand burst into flames but it didn't burn my hand. I searched the room and it looked eerily familiar. I saw a ladder leading up to a trap door on the ceiling of the cave. I tried to open bare handed but that was useless. So I tried magic. "Ouvrez la trappe," I mumbled. The door made a creaky noise but didn't open. I frowned and tried again but it still didn't work. I held my hand up to the door and touched the symbol that was burned into it. It sparked and I jumped back frightened.

"Black magic," Melinda whispered from behind me. "Looks like we're stuck here."

"Don't think like that Mel. If we try together it might work," I suggested.

She shrugged, "I guess it couldn't hurt."

We mumbled the opening spell and the door sparked again. "It didn't work!" I sighed, aggravated.

"Whatever. I'm sure someone will come down eventually." She said and sat down.

"Let's hope so," I slid to the ground and glared at the stupid door.

It has been about four hours since we woke up in the cave. My stomach growled and unfortunately I don't know any spells to create food. Melinda fell asleep and she was snoring softly on the other side of the small cave. I sighed and tapped my fingers on my knee waiting. That was when I heard it.

The cave groaned as if it had come to life. I jumped to my feet, alert. Then the door opened. Well, it more like burst open. Two figures dropped down. My jaw hit the ground as soon as I recognized the first face. I couldn't see the second person so I ignored him.

"Hello, Anastasia. Did you miss me?" The sneering face took a step forward and I took a step back.

"Stay away from me, William," I hissed, narrowing my eyes.

"What? No bear hug for your big brother?" William asked smiling a toothy grin.

"In your nightmares," I growled. "What do you want?"

"Oh dear sister, we haven't seen each other in centuries! Why don't we catch up a little?" He asked.

I glared at him. "Fine! But I'm sure you are curious as to why I captured you and where you are.... You are Mrs. Twenty Questions." He stated. I started to speak, but he interrupted me. "No. You won't ask questions. I will explain everything and if you have questions, I will gladly answer them."

I crossed my arms and narrowed my eyes but I let him speak. "First, I would like to explain my ironic choice of dungeon. Do you recognize it? I know you sense it, now that the door is open. It's Gallow's Hill." He sneered and my face fell. Then, I felt it. All the souls that were murdered on this stupid hill.

"Do you feel her, Stace?" He whispered, tortureing me with his voice. "Do you feel Bridget? You know, I was the one who tied the knot around her neck." He sneered as I forced myself to stay strong.

He snickered and continued, "I brought you here for a reason, little sis. I brought you here, to finish what should've ended centuries ago. You may have outsmarted me that day, but you will be surprised at how much someone can learn throughout the years."

"You are not someone, Will. You are a monster!" I yelled. "How are you even alive?"

He smiled and his eyes turned green and his teeth pointed, and then he was gone and Rebecca Nurse stood in his place. She sneered and I cried out. Suddenly, it all went away and William was standing before me once again. "Démon de la peur," I whispered (A Fear Demon). A Fear Demon takes its victim and literally scares it to death. When it's eyes glow it changes into your greatest fear. Whether it's a person, place, or thing. In my case, it was a person: Rebecca Nurse.

Will smirked, "And proud of it! So you still afraid of that old hag? She's dead you know."

It was my turn to smirk now. I just happen to know a certain spell to hurt Fear Demons. Not to kill, but to hurt. "Démon peur, vous ne me font pas peur, mais je vais vous faire peur," I whispered and he screamed in agony and fell to the ground clutching his head.

He didn't recover quickly but once he did he said, "Two can play at this game. Except, I don't need supernatural powers."

I looked at him puzzled and he snapped his fingers and the stranger behind him stepped into the light. As soon as my eyes hit his soft blonde hair, my heart sank.

"Trevor," I said in emotional pain. Trevor. The only man that I ever loved.

"Hello Anastasia."

Soooooooooooooo that was the second chappie!!! Sorry it was so short but I had to research and I had major writers block so yeah! btw picture is of Trevor

Votee!!

Comment!!

FAN!!

Love you all lots,

sabiluvsya

P.S. If anyone has any ideas message me!!!