Chapter 1

KAYLYNNS POV:

Today is the last day of school, then I fly out to Arizona to meet up with my dad for the whole summer then fly back to Florida for the school year. I really hate that my parents live far from each other and I have to fly to just see my dad. I couldn't wait to see my dad for 4 1/2 months but I still don't think it's fair I see my dad for 4 1/2 months and see my mom for about 7 1/2 months. But I ain't complaining at least I get to see my dad.

* At School *

It's the last day of school and my mom makes me go I honestly don't want to go. While I'm there for the last day all we do is watch movies, go to lunch, then back to class. It's so boring on the last day. I wish the day was already over so I could go see my dad.

* End of the school day *

When I get home I get a snack and go to my room and pack. When I'm finished packing I sat down on my laptop and go to YouNow.com I see a new broadcaster that I've never seen before. I decided to watch the whole broadcast and I was dying from laughing. He had his fans comment questions and one of them asked where he lived. He said " Arizona " I commented and said that I was going there for the summer that we should meet up. He read my comment out loud and said " that sounds great " Another fan asked how old he was and he said " 14 " I started getting really excited. I was 13 turning 14 in 2 weeks. I found out that his name was Hunter and that he was 14 yrs old, from Florida, moved to Arizona when he was a kid. I couldn't wait to meet up with him.

* Next Day *

I woke up at 5:30 am and got ready to aboard my plane at 7 am. I got a shower and dressed comfy cause I was going to be on a plane for about 6-7 hrs.

* Airport *

While I was waiting for my plane to take off I got my headphone out of my bag along with my laptop. I followed Hunter on his social media and dmed him on Instagram. And told him what I said on YouNow last night. A couple minutes go by and he opened my Dm and answered back: Oh yeah I remember you. When are coming here?
Me: today!
Hunter: oh cool do u know what time u will be here?
Me: around 2 or 2:30
Hunter: okay cool.
Me: okay. Well I got to go bye
Hunter: bye beautiful.
I couldn't help but blush a little.

HUNTERS POV:

I was taking to this girl and I think her name is Kaylynn. My step dad told me that we were going to the airport to pick up his daughter @2-2:30 and he never told me her name. Kaylynn was going to be at the airport at the same time. I decided that I was going to meet Kaylynn and tell her Hi and tell that she was beautiful. And then leave with my step dads daughter and the rest of my family.

*6 1/2 hours later*

when we got to the airport my step dad said that we were looking for a girl with brown hair, tall, and glasses. When I look up I hear my name and it was Kaylynn. She ran to me and jumped on me, we took a picture and we said bye but before I could say anything my step dad yelled " Kaylynn?"
Kaylynn: Dad?
Then before I knew it Kaylynn was my..............
( To Be Continued )