Training

Training could be romantic? Right?
-------------------------
"Never take your eyes off an opponent!" Kai stated, standing in front of Lloyd, who was in a fighting stance.
Today, Sensei Wu asked them to train together, he said to make sure there were no distractions. Including the relationship, during training.
"I know that already!" Lloyd replied "Don't think I didn't learn anything while fighting!", Kai just chuckled at this. His boyfriend was so cute angry.
"You know, your cute while your angry." Kai stated, smirking.
This however, made Lloyd blush. He was about to reply with his own snarky comment, but quickly remembered Sensei's words,
"He said for us not to get distracted.." He said glaring at Kai,
"He won't find out." Kai said, quickly pecking Lloyd on the lips.
Lloyd kept glaring at Kai, they were supposed to be training, not kissing! However, he knew his face was a burning red. He knew he liked it....
"We need to train!" He insisted
"Oh, really?" Kai teased, bringing Lloyd close to his chest, kissing him on the forehead. "Training could be romantic... Right?" He teased again.
"It's not supposed to be..." Lloyd replied into Kai's chest. He never new how is boyfriend could become so soft. He was always the hot headed one of the group, and rarely ever showed his soft side.
Lloyd sighed, and backed away from his lover.
"Training.." He stated
"Awww, but don't you like it?" Kai teased. Pulling Lloyd back over to him, he gave him one last kiss before running of, leaving Lloyd confused.
"Catch me if you can green bean!" Kai called,

Lloyd was still shocked, " I guess training could be romantic..." He said to himself, smiling, before running after Kai.
---------------------
Sorry that it was short! But I have news!

READ THIS ****I'm taking requests for these one shots! If you want to see something happen between the two! Let me know, and I'll be sure to make a chapter for it! (I do not do any R related themes at this time! Sorry!)

Anyway!
Sorry for any spelling or grammar errors!
See ya later! :)