Chapter 32: Don't cross an angry Pan

Start from the beginning

'Oh!' Andrew exclaimed, suddenly remembering something. His eyes squinted together, fitting the parts of the memory until he had something that actually made sense. 'He also told us that he wanted you to know that he kissed you goodbye, but didn't want to wake you up.'

'Aww.' I repeated and Jack rolled his eyes at me teasingly.

Jack smirked into his dinner, alerting me and the other Lost Boys that he was going to make another funny remark about our close friendship. I didn't have enough time to stop him before he murmured, 'You never kiss me goodbye in the morning.' Despite the fact he mumbled it, we all heard perfectly well and everyone around us roared with laughter, including me and Jack. 'I'm joking! I'm joking!' Jack chocked out between laughs, but everyone knew anyway.

'I really gotta stop eating with you guys when Pan's not here, otherwise one day I'll choke on my food and then I'll be dead.' I said dramatically, shaking my head as I continued to laugh at the Lost Boys and the fact that Andrew was laughing so hard that he had started snorting.

Peter suddenly emerged from the dense forest of trees, laughing with Felix and handing him a bucket of lukewarm water, before he spotted me. I stood up and began jogging towards him. He excused himself from their conversation and sprinted across the camp towards me as fast as he could, slamming into me and lifting me off the ground, spinning me around and around, delighted to see me.

I laughed at him while he spun me in the air, eventually placing me gently back on the ground and beaming down at me. 'Is that my shirt?' He chuckled, pulling at some of the material near my shoulder, then putting his hands around the back of my neck.

'Yeah,' I blushed a light shade of pink, suddenly remembering that I had put it on.

'Well, you look adorable, Tig, you're lucky to get away with it though.' He teased, brushing his lips against my own as he spoke, teasing me a little.

'Not as good as you do, Peter,' I smiled, pecking his cheek daintily.

'I missed you, Tiger Lily,' Peter admitted softly, moving his hands from around my neck to around my waist, pulling me closer to him and making me giggle as he did so.

'I missed you too, Pan,' I whispered back, just audible enough for him to hear me and kissed him tenderly on the lips.

'Oh, by the way,' he broke the kiss suddenly, looking into my eyes. 'I want my shirt back,' he smiled down at me.

'No, I don't think so,' I disagreed stubbornly, shaking my head to emphasise this and thus making our noses brush lightly against each other. His shirt was surprisingly comfortable and smelt a lot like him.

'Oh dear, well if seems like I'll just have to find another way of getting it off you then, huh?' He smirked teasingly, as he rubbed his right thumb up and down the middle of my back, but I refused to give in and accept his challenge.

'Good luck with that,' I scoffed confidently, raising my eyebrows and making Peter laugh hysterically again. 'It smells like you.'

'Not as much as I smell like me!' He teased. He flicked his head towards the breakfast queue and let me go, grabbing my hand instead. 'If you get to keep my shirt, then I can to kiss you whenever I want.' He dragged me gently behind him and I laughed.

'Whenever you want? Two is all your getting.' I asserted teasingly.

'Two?' Peter scoffed, his arm gripping my waist tightly as we made our way through the camp towards the queue of Lost Boys waiting for breakfast. 'At least ten.'

'Oh no!' I lightly punched him on the arm and he swayed slightly, knocking me around teasingly. 'Three.'

'Nine!' He exclaimed, offended at my reluctance to kiss him, even though he knew I was only joking.