Welcome home part 2

RAPHS (POV)
"Donnie stop playing around." I said as I looked at him. "Miss. What is your name?" He asked the woman and she answered. "My name is Tang Sheng... How did you know my name?" She asked as we heard a gasp from behind me so we turned around and saw Sensi in completed confusion and Miwa in complete shock. "I-I'm... M-My name is Miwa." I look and saw Tang Sheng having a small tear. "And I am Master Splinter... Hamato Yoshi... I believe we have already meet." We all were surprised that all these years thinking that she was dead was actully alive. "Am I dreaming?" I said as I looked at all my surroundings. "Who are they?" She said as she pointed at me and my brothers.  "Apologies my name is Leonardo... Leo is what others call me." Leo said as he bowed respectfully. "I am Donatello... Donnie and other nick names for short." Donnie said as he bowed as well. "Raphael... But Raph is fine." I said as I bowed to. "And my names Michelangelo... But way to long so call me Mikey." Mikey said as he smiled big and bowed. "I have raised them like they were my own sons." Sensi said as we all looked up at Tang Sheng. She nodded and looked at Mona Lisa and Miwa. "You girls have grown so much." She said as she smiled big. "If I may recall I remember only having one child." Splinter said as we all started to get confused. "Well you thought you did... Mona Lisa was first born... When I was giving birth to Mona I didn't want you to be shocked that you had two girls instead of one... I was worried that you would think that I cheated on you or something." She said in a sad tone. "My dear did you not think that I would believe you... I always trusted you so why would I stop then." Splinter said taking her hand. "WAIT WAIT WAIT... HOLD UP JUST A PIZZA MINUTE... Mona and Miwa are sisters... Splinter is your husband... Oh shell Raph you did fall in a Leo trap." Mikey said and started to laugh. I knocked him in the head while blushing. "May I ask what is this Leo trap?" She asked asked Mikey. "Well when Leo first met Karai.. AKA Miwa, she was in the footclan and working for Shredder.. AKA Oroku Saki with was really Splinters daughter.. AKA Hamato Yoshi well my brother liked Karai ever since they first met until we found out that she is basiclly our sister...*deep breath* And when my brother Raphael found Mona Lisa she was working for Shredder and he started to like her and now we know that she is basiclly our sister too." Donnie finished as he started to take deep breaths. "Thanks Donnie." Me and Leo said as we were blushing. "Well this means Leo and Miwa will stay together... And Mona and Raph stay together... Am I not correct?" She said as she looked at the four of us. "Yes." Mona said sheepishly. "Well I am happy for the both of you." She said to Mona and Karai. "So what's going to happen now?" Donnie said as he looked at all of us. "Well there is one thing I think that we deserve.." Mikey said as all of us rolled our eyes and we all went by Mikey. "One... Two... BOOYAHKASHA."
NO (POV)
Soon everyone was happy as the Tang Shen played the role of being a mother once again... After that battle with Shredder they haven't really seen much of him but if they did the family was ready. About one year later Leo and Raph proposed to Mona and Karai and after that everything went according to plan.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THAT IS IT THIS BOOK IS DONE IT IS OVER... OK SO NOW THAT IS OVER I HAVE A LOT OF OTHER STORYS CONING UP IN MY MIND AND I DONT WANT TO POST ALL OF THEM SINCE I HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW... FRESHMAN PEOPLE... NEW SCHOOL AND EVERYTHING AND I FEEL READY AS HELL FOR THIS SO YAH I NEED TO FINISH MY OTHER BOOKS OS JANETTES OUTA HERE.