MOM!

RAPHS (POV)
It has been to weeks sense Mona Lisa has returned and started to look for her mother again and with Donnis hope we found her in Shredder lair so we grabbed our weapons and headed to Shredder's lair. " ok so me and Karai go with Mona and Raph to the thrown room and Mikey, Donnie take April and angel to the jail room." Leo said as all of us went our separate ways. When we entered the throne room Shredder was sitting down on it as we saw a person head in a bag."Come in turtles I have been expecting you." He said so we went in with our weapon in hand. Give me my mother back." Mona said as she was mad. "You will have to fight for her." He said as he stood up and walked down the stairs. "With pleasure." Karai said as we all caught Shredder... But something was off because when Mikey and Donnie with April and Angel came it was so easy to beat him as Shredder fell on the floor and Karai cut his throat. "That was for killing my mother." Karai said as she took her weapon out but then he laughed. "Self destruct sequence in......... 10..........9.." "OMG its a bomb hurry grab Mona's mom and let's get out of here." Karai said as she looked at me I ran to Mona's mom and took the bag off and saw a woman very familiar. "Raph hurry." Leo said as everyone ran out of the church as it exploded.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SO NEXT CHAPTER IS LAST CHAPTER JANETTES OUTA HERE.