Mona

MONAS (POV)

I couldn't stop thinking about Raph one moment I was suppose to end him and the family and the next I'm in love with him and didn't want to leave but Slash made all that disappear, now I'm stuck here in chains and with my mother next to me sleeping soundly on my lap.She's my mother my real mom she told me that she gave me away to a different family but I didn't care at least I had a blood related family member. She was weak and I always gave her my food and then eat the leftovers. We have talked sometimes but we had to be quite because Slash didn't want us to talk and that really pissed me off but today will be different today is the day I get myself and my mother out of here."Foods here." I heard an all to familiar voice call out as I picked up my moms head and gently set it down on the floor and walked up to the door to get a plate of food and when I got it I smashed the plate at Slashes head as he feel to the ground. I took his keys and unlocked our chains and then the door as I picked my mom gently and ran out as I felt the ground shake a little."COME BACK HERE!!" Slash said but I didn't let that happen as I went on a rooftop and looked around.'I'm still in New York' I thought as I remembered this rooftop I then started to feel weak... I was low on energy.I then heard something coming so I started to run again... I'm so close to be free that I am not going to give up.I hide around a corner and a couple of mints later Slash past by be not noticing I started to walk but then began to trip I was growing more weak by the second 'I have to get to them.' I thought as I held my mother tight and jumped down from the rooftop and smashing my feet on the ground as i felt it crack."AHH" I said out loud as I tried to stand up but instead I was limping to the corner of the ally and feel with my back touching my back to the wall as I finally fell to the floor."M-M-a?" my mother said weakly but I shushes her."Shh yes it's Mona go back to sleep mom." I said brushing her hair as she started to fall back asleep I pulled my necklace out of my pocket and looked at it.' I hope he didn't forget about me.' I thought as I slowly shut my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I opened my eyes as I notice that my mom was not with me I shot up and hurt my hips as I felt pain go to my legs."AHH" I yelled in pain then I looked at the corner of my eye and saw something run to me I looked at who was coming and I saw..... A MUTAINED CROCODILE I felt scared as it ran to me."Easy young friend you will hurt yourself." He said coming to be and laied me back down."W-Who are you?" I said looking at him."My name is leatherhead..... yours" he said getting something and gave it to me."Its water so don't worry... Look" he said giving me a glass of water I took it and took a sip and it did task of water so I took more sips and when I finished the cup I looked at him and smirked, I haven't smiled or smirked in a long time and when I did I felt happy that I remembered how to simile."My names Mona Lisa." I said as I gave him the cup he took it and put it to the side and stood up and went to another room and came back holding my mom like she was a delicate baby."I believe this is yours." He said putting her in another couch."Now rest you need time to recover." He said walking off I looked at my mom and for the first time in a long time on the day she first saw me, I saw her smile in her sleep I soon fell asleep too hoping I will be able to see Raph again.