What happen?!

MONAS (POV)

Leo and Karai was in front of me and Raph as they were talking, suddenly I felt something rap around my arm as I saw Raph blush lightly as I felt myself do the same he then kissed my cheek and went to my ear."I missed you." He said sensitively as I shivered."Really I thought you would be happy that I was gone." I said sarcastically."Well you thought wrong." he said sarcastically too we started to laugh a little when I heard KiKi say 'Oh no' as me and Raph looked at Leo and Karai as we saw LH front door broken. I ran inside and found the place totalled as I saw some scratches on the wall and they were not Leatherheads and I got mad."No...No...SLASH." I yelled as I fell to the floor and started to cry a bit. after a couple of hours a hand went on my shoulder. I looked up and saw...Raph? 'I thought he wasn't the comforting type.' I thought as he bend down and gave me a hug."We'll find your mother... Together... I promise." He said to me as he picked me up and started to carry me bridal style back to the lair.

RAPHS (POV)

when we got to the lair Mona was asleep and I started to smile a bit."My sons and daughter where is Mona Lisa's mother?" I looked and saw Sensi looking at us."Leo Karai can you tell him I have to go put Mona in bed." I said to them as they both started to snicker."What?" I said puzzled."Is that all you will be doing?" Karai said as she move her eye browse."Shut up Karai she's asleep." I said as I took Mona to her room. When I sat Mona down on her bed she woke up and looked at me."Y-You promise." She said as she started to drift to sleep again, I kissed her on her forehead."I promise babe." I said as I walked out and closed to door. We will find her mom and once we do I will be after Shredder for everything he has put my family through.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTERS FINISHED YAY I HOPED YOU LIKED THIS CHAP SORRY IT IS SHORT THOUGH JANETTES OUTA HERE