Love being back

MONAS (POV)

I started to open my eyes and looked around and saw a shelf with pictures but not pictures I remember there was a picture of Raph with his brothers. I smiled and walked out the door and went to the kitchen and saw KiKi talking with her father as April was making food, I then walked in and said good morning to the three of them."Hey Mona... Did you get your mom?" April said as she put some food on a plate."No Slash took her and leatherhead too... I want to get to Shredders lair as soon as possible." I said as I sat at the table."Well that will be up to Leo... So just give it some time ok." Karai said as she looked at me and I looked down."Fine." I said as I folded my arms. Then I felt warm air hitting my neck I shivered then some one kissed me on my cheek as I started to get red."Morning beautiful." Raph said as he walked to April and grabbed two plates and set the second plate in front of me."Wow Raph haven't seen you so calm in months." Karai said as she giggled."Well I'm just glad that Monas back that's all." He said as he started to eat I giggled a bit and started eating too then the reast of the team came in and ate. Then we all went to the dojo and started to train"I'm a little rusty so go easy on me." I said to Raph."Sure." He said as he got to his fighting stance."HAJIME." Splinter said as we all started fighting... Man I love being back.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OK SO I MIGHT FINISH THIS BOOK A LITTLE FASTER THAT I WANTED TO AND I HAVE MY REASONS SO IF YOU GUYS WANT I WILL STILL DO IT OK JANETTES OUTA HERE.