Prom, moonlight and fireflies

Start from the beginning

"Anyway enough chitchat you two have a prom to get to." Snake shoed us out the door laughing. Once outside I spotted the limo that we'd be taking along with the rest of the boys and their dates. Jamie smiled at me, you look beautiful tonight Scarlett." I smiled
"And you Mr Jamie King look very handsome" he laughed
"Oh and I got you something" with that he pulled out a dark blue and silver corsage and put it on my wrist.

We began to lean in until a car horn was set off "yo love birds hurry up and get your asses in this car, we've got a prom to crash" shouted Josh. his remark was met with the middle finger from both me and Jamie "rude much??" He shouted as he put his head back into the limo. We both laugh and headed to the limo. Before driving off to prom.

Once we arrived we told the driver to meet us back here at about half eleven he nodded and drove off. After that we headed into the venue. I noticed that they had every cliché from the ballon arch to the red carpet leading into the venue. This caused me to roll my eyes. I heard Jamie chuckle next to me and I smiled. Who cared if this prom was going to be as cliché as every high school movie?? I certainly didn't if I was going to be in the company of great people and my amazing boyfriend.

We all walked up the red carpet but not before having pictures under the balloon arch. We did the usual couple ones along with a big group one and all that kinda stuff. It was great fun. Once that was over we walked into the venue. I smiled as I saw the decorations. It almost made me feel bad for what I was going to to the place, almost.

*time skip a few hours later*

We wandered around for a bit before we found a table to sit and joke about at. Once a slow song came on Jamie got up, bowed and put his hand out in front of me "milady, may I have this dance" he said in a rather good posh British accent. I laughed
"Why of course you may kind sir" with that I took his hand and we walked on to the dance floor.

We began to sway from side to side in a gentle manor and he even spun me one or twice. We only stopped dancing once the song was cut off. "Well now is the moment we've all been waiting for, its time to announce prom king and queen." I didn't even get to vote oh well. The girl on stage got out a piece of paper "and your candidates for prom king are John Blake, Dylan Scott, Pete Turner and Jamie King. Could you all please come up on the stage." Jamie rolled his eyes as he walked up. The girl then began to speak again "now for the prom queen candidates Sarah Finn, Marcy Preston, Ruby Anders and Scarlett Knight can you also come up on stage for me please." I sighed as I walked up and stood on the opposite side of the stage from Jamie.

The girl began to speak again "well now it's tie. For the grand unveiling" she was handed a gold envelope "your prom king is... Jamie King" he stepped forward and a crown was placed on his head. "Now let's see who will be your queen shall we??" With that she was handed another gold envelope "and your prom queen is..." at that Ruby looked smug and began to walk forward "Scarlett Knight" I stepped forward and My tiara was replaced with the prom queen crown.

I put my tiara in my bag before I went and stood next to Jamie who smiled "congrats you won" I laughed
"As did you, do it's not so much congrats to me it's congrats to us" he laughed
"Your right" I smiled at him.

We were about to walk off the stage before the girl, I think her names Brianna began to speak again, "now as the tradition, before the prom king and queens first dance the prom queen has to give a speech." I rolled my eyes and smirked this would be a perfect opportunity to as Josh said 'crash prom'. I walked up and Brianna gave me the microphone "I'd like to thank all of you for this kind honour and as thanks I'll give you this piece of advice find a place to hide in three, two, one" with that the sprinklers went off.

I grabbed Jamie's hand and we ran from the venue. We ran into what seemed to be the garden of the venue. I laughed as did Jamie "another secluded garden, what are the chances" I smiled up at him and he smiled down at me. "Well Miss Knight if I recall the prom king and queen must have their first dance"
"Hm I believe you're right" he smiled
"Well in that case milady shall we??"
"Yes we shall" with that we began to dance around the garden.

I was leaned into Jamie's chest as we danced when something caught my eye. It was small and glowing I then realised it was a firefly. "Hey Jamie look" he looked at the firefly I was pointing at and smiled "look around you Scarlett" he said. I looked around and noticed there were hundreds of them flying around the garden. They along with the moon were the only light we had out here. This caused me to smile.

Jamie looked down at me and an emotion that I didn't recognise was in his eyes. "Hey Scarlett" I looked up at him "yeah Jamie" he smiled
"I love you Scarlett Knight" I smiled
"And I love you Jamie King" with that we kissed. It wasn't a normal kiss either. This was full of kindness, passion and, well love. It was full of love. I looked into his eyes and saw the same emotion as before only this time I knew what it was and I'm sure that mine held the same.

We began to slowly dance again when I whispered "all we need is moonlight and fireflies" I felt Jamie smile into my hair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aw why can't moments like that happen in real life??
Anyway I have some sad news. Not that many chapters left till the Badass from England is over with. I think this will be the second to last chapter but I will do and epilogue.

Vote, comment, fan

Bye