Prolouge

(A/N) I really shouldn't be posting another story, but my brain has decided to give me ideas for another fanfic. I just hope I'll be able to manage two fics at the same time!

~~~~

Gray and Natsu were completely speechless as they stared at each other. How could this happen? This was all a nightmare right? Their brains were to busy swimming with questions that neither could form a coherent thought.

~~~~

I'm sure you're all wondering what the problem is so let me explain. This year Fairy Tail High offered students with a 3.0 grade average or higher apartments close to the campus. Since Natsu and Gray didn't like waking up super early both decided an apartment near school would be awesome. Shockingly both read the terms and conditions that came with living in those apartments. 'You must maintain your grade average' and all that other boring stuff. Then they stumbled upon one of the last terms. 'Two students of the same gender will share every apartment.' Neither were particularly worried, but boy they should've been.

~~~~

"Please tell me you're just helping one if your friends move!" Considering both males said that at the same time it was painfully obvious that they were living together.

"This can't be happening, one of us can switch rooms right?" Natsu was willing to do anything if it meant he didn't have to live with the raven standing in front of him.

"I doubt it, no one will want to switch with me if it means they're stuck with a pyromaniac." Natsu snarled at Gray's comment. Was it really necessary to insult him?

"You're right, I mean who'd wanna be stuck with an Ice Princess who sets the AC to glacier?" Natsu smirked, there now they were even.

"Well then I guess we're stuck together. Try not to trash the place Flame Brain."

"I won't, as long as you don't set the AC to negative fifty, Popsicle Pants."

"Fine."

"Fine." With that said both boys walked into their rooms to start unpacking. The only thought on their mind was:

'Stupid Flame Brain/Ice Princess!'

~~~~

(A/N) I know this chapter was short but this is only the prologue after all! I swear the actual chapters will be MUCH longer than this one. Until next time!