Days like these.

Heyy guys! So ik it has been ALONG ass time since i last updated, but bear with me for a bit longer.
Soo this book sucks ass, lets be real. But alot of people seem to like it, and that makes me happy.
I thank everyone who read this book and is dealing with my shittyness!
But this book is waaaaaaaayy behind... But i will attempt to update more, and kinda catch up to the Cube.
I hope yu enjoy!
--------------------------------------------
I woke up to the random stranger sitting next to me, telling me to wake up. I looked at her confused for a moment, then realised. IM IN L.A!
The all to familiar feeling of butterflies returned.
I kindly said thank you, not wanting to seem rude to the nice lady.
I got off the plane and called Will.
"Hello?" An all to familiar voice answered, but it wasnt Will.
"Graser! Heyy bud, ummm... Wheres Will?" I said, my butterflies slowly disappearing, curious about why Graser answered Wills phone.
"Umm... He's either in the shower, or he ran to town with a few of the boys. Are you here?"
"Umm im at the airport, but i wanted to tell him im off the plane, when you find out where he is, can you tell him to call me?"
"Yea sure, no problem Rave. See ya in a bit. Bub-bye!"
"Bye Grase!" I hung up the phone and walked to the "luggage carousel", waiting patiently for my bags.
A few moments later, i saw my pink luggage, along with my tie-dye backpack. I quickly grabbed them and pulled out my phone.
I was looking down at my phone, texting Parker to pick me up, only looking up a few times to see where i was going. I kept bumping peoples shoulders, when i full on ran into what felt like somebody's chest.
"Baby!" I yelled as i looked up seeing noone other than Will.
He pulled me into his arms, picking me up slightly off the ground.
"I missed you, Love." He whispered, his beautiful accent flowing through my ears.
"I missed you too baby!" I replied.
We finally released, him giving me a big kiss, me giving one in return.
I look behind him to see the guys and Bee.
Parker, Liam, Graser, Mitchell, and Bee.
I quickly gave them all hugs, Bee giving me the biggest.
"Ive missed you, you little Butterfly!" She said.
Everyone just looked at her questionably. She released me.
"What?" She said looking back at them.
"Butterfly?" Mitchel asked.
"Shes a Bee, and im a Butterfly!" I replied, defending us.
I grabbed Wills hand and we all walked out to Parkers car. I have no idea how everyone fit in here.
I put my bags in the trunk while everyone piled in.
Parker in the drivers seat (of course),
Liam in passanger, Mitchel in the back by the right window, Bee right beside him, Graser to her side, and Will cramped by the left window. I however, was sprawled out on them. My feet in Mitchel's lap, and my head propped on the wall, kind of near Wills lap.
I was just praying to God we didnt get pulled over.
When we arrived at the house, i was greeted by Brayden and Mitch.
"How ya doin Raven?" Mitch said giving me a hug.
"Not to bad Mitch, not to bad."
"I missed you Raven!" Brayden said, giving me huge hug.
"I missed you too Cow!" I said, squeezing him as hard as my little arms could.
Brayden kind of reminded of a brother, ya know? He just felt as if he could be my brother.
I quickly went over to Sean and got a hug, and chatted with him for a second.
He then turned around and walked into another room.
I looked at Graser, who was beside me vlogging.
"And here she is everybody, Unit 119, Raven! Mwahahaa!" He said showing my ugliness to the camera.
"Graser... Chill..." I said laughing.
"Do you wanna give me a house tour real quickers??" I asked.
He nodded, showing me and the camera the house.
"And this, is Raven and Wills room." He said opening the door revealing a good sized room, with 2 beds, a desk, and a door to a bathroom.
"And see! 2 beds... I know what yall were thinking yall little nasties..." I said squinting and pointing at the camera. Graser laughed his "precious" laugh, while Will goes and grabs my bags from hands and put them in the room.
"Thanks baby!" I said, jumping on his back. He stumbled a little because it was un-expected.
"To Narniaaaaaa!!" I yelled.
He grabbed my legs, and ran down the hall to where Marks room is, Mark, Bee, Mitchel, and Sean were all just hanging out, Mark and Bee were vlogging.
Will put me down at Marks desk chair and flopped on the bed.
"Hey guys, Ravens here!" He yelled, pointing his camera at me.
I smiled at the camera and waved.
He did his outro, and turned off the camera.
"So how are you?" He said, giving me hug.
"I have been just fine. Ya know, the usual." I said smiling.
"Wheres Bailey?" He asked.
"Mehh. Shes in Vancouver with Jordan, doin God knows what." I said feeling around my pockets for my phone.
Everyone said Ohh..,Uhh... Or Ewww.
"Well, i think its time for food, dont yall agree?" Parker said as he walked through the door, Liam trailing behind.
"Ohh yeaa dudes... Im hungry i havent eaten." I agreed.
"Well, lets go eat then!" Graser said, running out of the room.
We all went and ate dinner and headed down to the beach.
"Have you ever been to the beach Raven?" Julio said, looking at me while we were walking.
"Ahh, once before, in South Texas." I said, looking twards the peir.
"But the one in South Texas didnt have a peir like this. It's beautiful." I continued.
"It is very pretty, i do have to agree with you." Will said, tightening his grip on my hand a little bit.
"I have drove up and down these streets in GTA sooo many times, and it looks the exact same, just prettier in person." He continued.
I took off my shoes, and rolled up my jeans and waded out in the water a little bit.
I looked over at the group, a few of them saw and waved me over.
how did i ever get caught with such amazing friends? Without them, i dont know where i would be. These people mean the world to me, what would i do without them?
I just smiled like a goof, and walked over there twards them.
I sat down on the sand, right beside Will and Bee.
Its days like these, where im happy for every single thing i have.
Days like these, where i wish the day never ended.
Where i wished that i could just freeze time itself.
But thats what memories are for right?
Without memories, how would remember all the good times, or even the bad times.
Our minds would be empty without these memories.
Its days like this, that would live on forever in a memory.
---------------------------------------------
OML YASS! I finally updated!!
Not to good of a chapter, not to bad of one, but... Mehh.

Its August, Soo some of yu may have already started school...
I however start school on like 3 days...
Fml man.
Fml.

I wanted school to start, now i dont, but at the same time i do.
Im a confusing person. Im complicated
But yea!
Im kinda starting to feel a bit more inspired, so im going to ATTEMPT to write 3 or 4 more chapters before school starts, idk tho, im a huge procrastinator...
Maybee 2 chaps... Idk.

Soo yeaa!
Dont be a stranger!
If yall have any suggestions, leave me a comment!
PM me!
Tweet me on Twitter!
@/Revin_Cheyenne
Add me on Snapchat!
Rave7010
Follow me on Instagram!
Hipsterr.Whaleee
I love the support i get from a bunch of yall, and its amazing.
I love yu guys. Remember that!🌹
❤️StayPositive❤️
😌BeHappy!😌
✌️Whaleee is out, and i will swim with yu guys layterr. Have fun, and fairwins!✌️