New Year and Break up

"5!"

"4!"

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"Happy new year!" A loud shout came from the city of Goldenrod. Gold was happy, but Silver was faking his happiness. The way he was treating Gold was horrible.

By the time they reached home, Gold, Silver and Crystal went to sleep.

"I wonder if Gold still likes me?" Silver thought. "Whatever, its not like I like him or anything." With that, Silver went to sleep.

--

"Gold?" Crystal asked.

"Yes?" Gold replied.

"Haven't you noticed?"

"Noticed wat"

"That Silver is acting, strange." Crystal said. "Haven't you noticed? He barely talks to you anymore. He's been blushing a lot. It seems like he's been avoiding you..."

"Really? I'll ask him what's wrong." Gold replied.

"Okay."

Gold found Silver lying down on the couch.

"Silver?" Gold said. Silver opened his eyes to see Gold.

"What is it?" Silver asked.

"Crystal said that I should check on you. She's been saying... You've been acting weird lately." Gold answered, playing with his hands. Silver gave a disturbed look. "Have you been avoiding me?"

"No, of course not." Silver lied.

"You're lying." Gold replied, with a cheeky grin on his face. And he started singing.

"S-Shut up Gold!" Silver said with embarrassment mixed in with anger in his tone. Gold was cheekily laughing.

"You really are," Gold continued. "I wanna know why you're avoiding me."

Silver immediately pushed Gold onto his couch. His panic attack symptoms were beginning to show. He was sweaty and breathing hard.

"Silver... What are you doing!?" Gold asked, terrified. His face expressed fear and paranoia.

"Look you imbecile, I'm avoiding you for your own good! If you keep getting near me, I'll end up hurting you!" Silver panted.

"How are you going to hurt me!?" Gold asked in shock.

"Look, just..." Silver got up and off of Gold. He left the room.

"What was that all about?" Gold thought. He was still in shock from what had just happened.

Next morning, Gold woke up to find that Silver wasn't there.

"Silver? Where'd you go?" Gold asked, still half asleep. He came across a note, addressed from Silver.

Look Gold, I'm having to leave for a while, don't even bother asking why. I'll return when the time is right.

-Silver

Gold held the note close to him.

"Please, don't do anything reckless..." Gold whispered.

---
Sorry for updating late, I really am. I included the song for laughs despite the fact I hate it XD

-Kisuke