Welcoming Liam

*This is my first oneshot! I had this as a dream the other night! If you want anymore fanfics let me know!*
**********************************

Mitch has been tossing back in forth in bed all night. Mitch has a scheduled c section in 2 weeks to have his and Scott's son, Liam.

"Mitchy, whats wrong?" Scott asked with a concerned look on his face.

"I have been having contractions since 1 o'clock. I think its time." Mitch says as he scrunches his face in pain.

"Okay! Let's go! Do you need help getting up?" Scott says as he jumps out of bed. He rubs Mitch's back.

"No, I got it. Liam must want to come out now. He doesn't wanna wait 2 more weeks." Mitch chuckles as he gets up.

Scott kisses Mitch stomach.

"I cant wait to meet you, baby boy." Scott says as he rubs Mitch's stomach.

"Oh my gosh! We should film a Superfruit video!" Scott says with excitement.

"Seriously Scott? I am IN labor." Mitch says loudly with attitude.

"No silly, like a vlog type video for Superfruit! I bet the fans would love that!" Scott says as he kisses Mitch's cheek.

Scott and Mitch pack for the hospital and head to the car.

"Do you need help, Mitchy? Take your time." Scott says as he helped Mitch into the car. Mitch puts his seatbelt on and takes deep breaths during the contractions.

Scott jumps in the car and starts the car up. Mitch squeezes Scott's hand.

"Just breathe Mitchy, there you go. I'm right here." Scott rubs Mitch's arm.

Scott turns the camera on.

"Hey! Welcome to the best show on the internet My name is Scott."

"And my name is Mitch. OW, OH MY GOD!" Mitch scrunches his face in pain.

Mitch squeezes Scott's hand. Scott puts the camera on the tripod and begins driving to the hospital.

"And we are having a baby! It is 3 am, and Mitch has been having contractions like all night, so we are gonna get him checked out. Mitch thinks it's time." Scott says as he begins the ten minute drive to the hospital.

"Oh Scott, it hurts so bad!" Mitch squeezes Scott's hand hard.

"I know it does, sweetheart. Breathe Mitchy, just breathe. Take deep breaths." Scott says as he coaches Mitch through the contractions.

"We will keep you updated bye!" Scott shuts the camera off.

Scott and Mitch head to the hospital. Mitch and Scott get in their room and Mitch gets in the hospital bed with a hospital gown. Scott turns on the camera.

"Hey everybody! Heres an update. Liam is coming in like an hour. HOLY CRAP. C-section at 4:30." Scott says with a huge grin. "Mitchy was right! It's time!"

"I'm getting pain medicine and I am so fucking excited." Mitch says with a thumbs up and smirk.

Scott chuckles. "How are you feeling, Mitchy?"