" Yeah Aaliyah's better,"Brittany the girl that never talks in there crew said.

And there was amount of silence until everyone started cheering.

"Aaliyah, Aaliyah, Aaliyah!!! "they shouted at the top of there voices. I then felt two guys put me on there shoulder.

Chantell's P. O. V.

I'm happy for Aaliyah. Oh hi, I think you all know know me. I'm her best friend.

I followed the loud crowd to our class. I sat in my usual seat next to Aaliyah.

"Um you can't sit- "Aaliyah interrupted the very forward jock.

" It's my girl she can sit next to me, "she said. I smiled and took out my note book.

Aaliyah's P. O. V.

Today was a good day I was taking something from my locker.

I was about to go home.

" Bye Chantell, "I said waving her off.

" Bye baby girl, "she said. I gave her a hugged and she left.

I was about to lock my locker but some put there hand by it.

" Um Aaliyah, "the person was the jock that made my life at this school hell. The ass hole who would insult me because he was screwing around with my enemy.

" And what do you want? "Trey I asked. He bit down on his lips. What's wrong with him?

" You know the way you handle Stacy was cool, "he said.

" Thank you, "I said.

" And I like your make over you look sexy, "he said with that irresistible smirk.

I can't believe he's complementing me.

" I'll be a little late when I'm coming by you today, "he said.

" Oh okay I don't mine, "I said.

At Home

Surprising I haven't used my phone today. I go on my twitter feed but dam it's going slow. I sucked my teeth and threw the phone on the bed.

Trey is Here

" Ding dong "the bell rings. I heard my mom say that she's got it.

I walked into the living room and I saw Trey. Oh my gosh he looked cute as hell.

" Hello you most be Aaliyah's sister, "he said shaking my mom's hand.

Isn't he such a gentleman?

" No I'm her mom, but thank you. Come in, "she said.

" Hi Aaliyah, "he said.

I waste no time with this guy." I think we should start our project, "I said." Let's go to my room, "I added.

We walked up the stairs and finally reached to my room. He's the second guy in here except for my dad, and my brother. Justin was the first speaking Justin....

" You must love Justin Bieber, "he said. I looked up and giggled. I was writing how many aunties he has. Oh the project was about family and we had to do our partners family tree and compare it to ours.

" Why would you say that? "I asked.

" The posters, "he explained. I forgot those. I know I'm his girlfriend but I don't live with him and he's so sexy I want to see him all the time.

" Are you like a super fan? "he asked. I laughed.

" No I'm not a super fan it's just a couple of posters, "I said. He laughed.

" Oh that's good because he's too old for you, "he said where have I heard that from. Oh yeah in this room when my dad screamed it from the top of his lungs. And he has a girlfriend Trey said.

I couldn't believe my ears." No he doesn't, "I said. Justin's only girlfriend is me but no one knows.

" Yeah, "Trey says taking his project out of his pocket. I read the article and couldn't believe what I was seeing.

I felt like I was about to cry but I remember Trey was here.

" You alright? "he asked. I smiled yeah I am just something in my eyes.

" You know you have beautiful eyes, "he said.

" You weren't saying that when you were bullying me, "I said. He huffed in defeat.

" I'm sorry for what I did to you back then. I was trying to impress Stacy's loose pussy ass for some reason. It's because people feel if you're on the basketball, football and soccer team you have to be with the head cheerleader, but I realize I really don't like her, "he said.

This guy was telling me all his drama. And he was possibly about to tell me who was his crush now.

" I like another girl, "he said.

" Oh that's cool, "I said. He's here telling me about his love life and mine is going down the toilet.

" Well I don't know if she likes me, "he said.

" Maybe you should call her and ask her, "I said. He laughed then took out his phone finally he shut up.

I heard my phone ringing I grabbed it off the side of the bed. I threw it earlier.

" Hello, "I said.

" Hi it's, "Trey he said. I can't believe he actually likes me. I didn't get to respond because some one else was calling my phone.

" Hello 0"I said.

"Is this Justin Bieber's girlfriend?" the person on the end that sound like a wonman said.

Um who's asking? "I asked.

" Who I'm the girl he fucked last night bitch he was fucking so go-"

"Bitch don't ever call my mother fucking phone again. In your loose pussy ass, "I said. I felt my tears run down my face when I hang up the phone.

" Are you alright? "Trey asked. I sniffed.

" Yeah I am it's just.... Nothing, "I said.

He sighed" you can tell me I looked into his big brown eyes and I sighed I was in a relationship with this guy and he cheated on me, "I said. He then wiped my cheek with his thumb.

And kissed me softly on my cheek." It's alright you got me, "he said.

I got him? Whatever I definitely don't have Justin.

Please vote and comment. Love y'all.