Chapter 29

Fuck me. Harry just did.

We are both laying together now breathing heavily. That was one good fuck. Seriously.

"Why... Why didn't you ever tell me about your family?" I ask breathlessly and Harry shrugs.

"If that was not just the best sex ever I don't even know," he whines out desperately trying to catch his breath.

"I know right, but your family? What's up with James? But Marcel seems like a cool guy, who's in the photographs with you in the hallway?" I wonder, asking 20 million questions, thinking back to when I first came to this house.

"In the photograph? That's Marcel, there's no photographs of James in this house."

"Seems legit if he's an ass," Harry laughs and leans over to gently kiss me.

We lie with the covers on us as we rest and gently float down from our highs. I don't think I've ever felt so happy.

"Knock knock knock!" A voice rings out and Harry looks towards the door as it opens revealing a dude who looks like a twenty odd year old Harry... Is this Marcel?

"Marc!" Harry smiles and doesn't get up because he's naked. He looks round the room and gives a curious look at me and Harry.

"Did you just fuck?" Marcel examines the room. With the clothes everywhere and a half empty bottle of lube on the cabinet next to an open condom packet. I can't help but blush and hide in Harry's shoulder.

"Yep," Harry says popping the p.

"Hey.. no need to hide. It's only Marc," Harry says to me.

"Hey, you're Niall! I take a guess.." I sit up and nod a little at him.

"Hope he's treating you right," Marcel says to me and I smile nodding at Harry.

"When do you think James will be here?" Harry asks his brother and he shrugs.

"I don't know but get some clothes on before he gets here. I'll protect you both from him the best I can, I promise.. now don't fuck again!" Marcel winks and leaves us to get dressed.

"I like him," I say and Harry laughs. He gets up and grabs us both a pair of boxers, I slip them on and begin to feel extremely tired. I usually do after any orgasm. I get tired af.

"You alright babe?" Harry asks and laughs as I struggle to stay awake.

"I'm tired," I complain and he passes me a jumper which I pull on, followed by some sweats and I see through my eyes Harry has a similar thing on. I think he's wearing a t-shirt? Soon I'm being lifted up and my head falls perfectly into Harry's shoulder. Almost like I'm supposed to be there.

"Where are we going?" I ask sleepily.

-Harry-

"Where are we going?" Niall asks me sound absolutely shattered. He's adorable.

"We're going to talk to Marcel, since I haven't seen him in like two years, but you're sleepy so it seems only I'm gonna talk to Marcel," I chuckle quietly as he slowly falls asleep on my shoulder.

Marcel is talking to our step mum when I reach the living room with Niall sound asleep on my shoulder.

"Harry! Come talk to me bro," Marcel says and mum leaves but not before saying a quick how are you?

"He's asleep huh?" My brother asks as he looks at Niall. I sit on the sofa and Niall stays where he is.

"Yep, he gets tired after sex," I explain and Marcel nods. He's never been judgmental. He's so laid back and cool and has everything planned out for himself.

"Well, tell me about how you met him?" He wonders and smiles at me.

"He was, well is, a servant here.. but I get to know all the staff and he caught my eye. I didn't know what I was feeling at first. I had no big brother to guide me. I first kissed him a little while back in the middle of January. Then I confused myself so much. Around a month later, here I am fucking the boy and just loving him, accepting the fact I'm gay," Marcel nods and listen, laughs and smiles all the way through my explanation.

"So he's quiet special to you?" He asks me and I'm sure he's asking to take my mind off James and my dad and it's working to be honest.

"He is. He needs me to stay alive," I say and my mind thinks of his stomach and wrists.

"You okay Harold?" Marcel asks and I shake my head, "what's the matter? Is Niall doing something that concerns you?" I love Marcel.

"He does it a lot.. h-he doesn't really like talking about it but he is depressed," I gulp a little as it pains me to think about Niall going through all this.

"He's suicidal," Marcel finishes for me and I nod looking away from his gaze so he doesn't have to see me cry.

"Harry.. Harry, look," I meet his eyes and he looks directly into mine as I hold Niall tightly as if he could disappear, "as far as I can see, you've taken brilliant care of him. He doesn't seem depressed, you know I'm a therapist so I understand this will be hard for you. Watching your own boyfriend fall. It's not fun. But I have a feeling you're there to catch him. Niall seems like a lovely kid, and you just need to keep him reassured you love you him and that you're there for him, does he ever wake randomly at night?" I nod. He does wake up a lot. And it's always random.

"Just tell him you love him. He'll drift back off," Marcel explains to me and thank the Lord for Marcel.

"Haz," Niall looks up at me and I smile at him rubbing his back.

"Yeah baby?" He yawns before keeping his eyes shut but he is awake. Marcel stays absolutely silent.

"Are you okay?" He asks, "you look upset," he reaches up and pecks me on the lips.

"Just worried about you,"

"I'm fine, don't worry about me, as long as you've got me I'm okay," Marcel mouths to me 'tell him you love him'

"I love you," I say to him and he kisses my neck where he has his head rested.

"I love you too," he slowly rests his head down and drifts to sleep. Damn. Marcel knows his stuff.

"You know what you're doing don't you," I laugh at him and he nods.

"I'm here for you both, times will get tough with him. Just assure him you're there and stay strong for him, it'll help him more than you think. He will feel like he wants to die, okay? I can't put that any other way, he will feel like that and he will tell you that, the best thing for you to do is tell him as many reasons there are to live, and there are many, listen to what he has to say to you about it too. It will help him and eventually his depression will go on its own, because remember Harold, it's not forever," I nod at him and just take in everything he has to say. I just wish he was around more often.

"I've missed you Marc," he laughs a little and smiles at how I hold Niall close to me.

"I've missed you t-"

"Well well well.. what have we got going on here," he's arrived.

---oooo damn. James has arrived! I'm scared tbh XD

Love you baes!---