Chapter 27

-Harry-

I was awoken by birds chirping outside, but last night was Niall's third un-restless sleep in a row! I can't help but smile at him as his face is smushed against the pillow and he's holding my hands and he just looks adorable. His mouth is wide open and there's a little bit of drool but he's sleeping and he's peaceful right now.

He shuffles a little bit before getting comfy again on my stomach. I gently thread my fingers through his messy bed hair and feel his soft levelled and calmed breathing hit my stomach.

Sometimes I just like to look at him and think about how much I love him. It crosses my mind daily and I make sure to remind him when he's emotionally at his weakest that I do love him. A lot. And I never hated him or disliked him, I've always loved him, since the moment I laid my eyes on his adorable face. Little snores leave his lips every now and then. He really is so cute.

I check my phone, yeah I own one, going on news websites just to see if there's any updates on my father. As he's been all over the news. Also to see if I have any messages from my step mother, with an update on my dad's health from her. But I have nothing.

I look down at the sleeping boy on me and decide to take a photo. For my very unloved instagram account. I never use it but I have plenty of followers.

I pull Niall up a little and position him on my chest. His body naturally knows what to do and he buries his face in my neck and his arm tightly wraps around my waist.

I snap a shot of him asleep and tag him in the photo on instagram, with the hashtag, #boyfriendstagram.

People instantly start commenting.

Some nice like: 'Cuties' and 'so adorable'

But there's always those mean people saying stuff like 'go die fags' I can't let Niall see them. It'll spur on his thoughts.

Convince him of the worst.

I look away from my phone for a few seconds and his bright blue eyes are looking up at me, wide and adorable.

"Hello," I say to him and he smiles and yawns, stretching himself out. He still has my jumper on and he just looks so warm and cozy.

"Morning.." he sighs happily before relaxing against me again.

"Did you sleep okay? I know you slept all night, again!" I say happily and he looks rather guilty for a fraction of a second before smiling again and nodding.

"Shall I go get us a maccies breakfast? Cos to me that sounds awesome right now," I suggest and he nods and sits up a little. Rubbing the sleep away from his eyes.

"I'll need my jumper off you, it's chilly out and that's the only one that's clean at the moment.

Suddenly Niall looks alarmed, like a deer trapped in headlights.

"What's wrong baby?" I ask him and he shakes his head.

"A-actually.. I-I don't want m-maccies," he says stuttering over his words nervously and clutching the jumper to himself.

"Ni.." I slowly say in concern as his eyes start to tear up and he doesn't make eye contact, "baby..." I'm slightly worried about him.