Chapter 7

I'm not sure what happened.

And why it happened but I now know as I'm not even with Harry anymore it was a mistake... A simple spur of the moment. Harry didn't like me like I liked him, he would never love me, he didn't care. And my heart shattered even more.

All he wanted from me was some form of pleasure and I stupidly let him lead me on. If you just know, I gave him a hand job, but I got nothing in return. Once he came.. that was it.. he fell asleep.

And I didn't even get a thanks or something... Or maybe an 'I like you Niall' but now I'm left alone to cry on my bed in Myrtal's room waiting for her to return upstairs.

I sound pathetic, but when they mean something to you, its painful. I bet he gets full blown sex from the maid downstairs. More tears run down my face as I try to figure out why he did that to me. Did he not want to give me something back? I sound like the 'worthless' little gay that they used to call me, I live up to my name. I suppose.

I am a worthless little gay... they were right..  they always were right.

"Niall?!" Oh no. Not him, I can't face him... I run to the bathroom and lock the door behind me, my heart racing, tears streaming and him calling me.

It's what hurts the most... He doesn't love me... Let alone like me.

"Ni? You in here?" Harry's voice rings through the old wooden white door and I stay silent. He knocks on the bathroom door and whispers my name.

"Ni... I know you're in there..." He says softly. How does he know? I grab some tissue and dry my eyes the best I can, but my heart is still breaking.

I unlock the door again and all it takes if one look at him for my tears to roll again.

"What's the matter Niall!" Harry is quick to grab me and hug me tight, "shh it's ok, shh, I've got you," I wish.

He doesn't have me. I'm not 'his' so why does he do this. I've known him for like... A week and he's still and always will be the most attractive boy I've ever possibly seen.

"I'm.. sorry," I choke out and he walks me over to the bed and sits me down next to him.

"What's wrong dear?" You're a twat. A fucking hot twat.

"N-nothing... Still the past.." I lie and he nods as if to understand.

"Well... If you wanna talk to somebody, I'm here for you ok? I should be going... Zayn wants to meet me today...that boy I swear.." Harry chuckles and who's Zayn? Quite a hot name to be honest.

"Who.. who's Zayn?" I ask and sniffle with Harry's arm around me.

"One of my pals, he's our age.. you'd like him, want to meet him? I know he'd like you," Zayn is a hot name.

"Can I meet Zayn?" Harry nods with a smile and takes my hand as we stand up. I wonder if he remembers me even finding him pleasure last night?

Probably not. Probably got head this morning from the maid.

Harry leads me down to the back yard they have... Holy shit. It's massive, and no.. I'm not discussing Master.Styles' penis. I'm not that unprofessional. It's massive too ok. But shh.. you never heard it from me.

We head out into the garden area where there is a swing set.. no doubt it's Harry's from when he was younger, but I'm not very sure.

We stroll through their long garden until we are greeted by a dude. With dark hair and he's wearing a hat... Made of straw.. like a fedora.. maybe? With a white t-shirt and jeans, covered by a denim jacket. He's hot. Imma choke on my saliva.

I just stare at him with my mouth probably wide open but holy spirit of the undead... He's so beautiful.

"Hey, Harry!" Holy shit his accent.. what is that? I'm not sure. But I wanna hear him moan.

"Hello Zayn! Lovely to see you mate," he smiles at me and you know what...social anxiety would decide to make me faint wouldn't it.

Yep. I fainted. Because a hot boy smiled at me. I faint

My butt hits the ground first before I'm caught. I can feel it but I'm not conscious.

"Holy shit! Niall! Are you ok? Can you hear me?!" I'm gently laid down on someone's lap and my face is slapped lightly. 

I open my eyes slowly.. everything a slight blur.. until I meet perfect brown eyes. Shining into mine, his jet black hair styled upwards slick and ugh. Take me right now.

"Are you ok sweety?" He asks with a smile and my heart melts.

"Yeah... I am now," I blush at my own words and he smiles widely shaking his head with a cute smile.

"Let's get you inside yeah?" I nod and he helps me up... Zayn, is fit and cute and amazing and I like him already.

Zayn wraps a toned arm around my waist holding me up as I hurt my leg on the way down, and he's helping me. Harry behind us, he's the last thing on my mind as I stare at Zayn's Brown perfect eyes and tanned skin that I'd love to mark and claim.

"Myrtal! My good woman... Have you established a first aid kit within this house hold? Niall here fainted a little outside," Myrtal stares at something and I follow her glance which she holds with a smirk. It's at a rather annoyed and miserable looking Harry. Frowning at Zayn.

Zayn continues to assist me to clean up my leg. I only grazed my knee and twisted my ankle a little. Like when a woman falls in her heels but keeps walking again. Yeah like that.

"Thank you Zayn..." He helps me off the table top he placed me on and smiles.. pulling me in to a hug.

"Anytime... Why don't I know you?" He wonders and leaves a hand on my shoulder as he pulls away from the hug.

"I'm new here.. Myrtal found me without a home... personal reasons and she brought me back here," I catch Harry still looking annoyed at Zayn.

And Myrtal keeps giggling.

"Well... Lovely to meet you... Me and Harry will be going to play golf now, I'll see you round Niall?" I nod, he'll definitely see me again!

"Yeah! You too! Thank you again," he tells me not to mention it and smiles before leaving with Harry again. Leaving me feeling so happy and ugh he's beautiful.

"Harry was giving you and him death stares," Myrtal says and I'm shocked.

"Is he jealous do you think?" She nods encouragingly at me.

"Very... He doesn't want to picture you with anybody else but him... I can see it. But he would never admit that to anyone... He has to admit it to himself first," she says and I glance at the two beautiful Boy's leaving down the drive.. "get to work Niall,"

Maybe Harry does like me?.

--sorry for the shortness and shitness,

Sorry.

But Zayn has arrived.

And Harry you jelly?!

Love you baes--