♣️

"Do you trust me?" Hisoka asked, caressing Illumi's inner thigh with the back of his hand.

Illumi blinked back at him. "Mmm.. I don't usually trust anyone," he thought out loud, "But I've had no reason not to trust you so far."

Hisoka chuckled as he knew Illumi may yet come to regret those words.
He slid a hand down along the crease of Illumi's thigh and gently pressed his finger against his entrance. As he slowly slipped a finger inside, Illumi's head jerked up.

"What are you doing?" he asked, turning a little red.

"You trust me, don't you?"

Illumi nodded, but was still a little apprehensive.

"Then don't worry. It'll be worth it~" Hisoka cooed. "You can tell me to stop whenever you want. Just let yourself relax. Turn off your mind."

Illumi cocked an eyebrow before laying his head back down and took a deep breath as he allowed Hisoka to continue.

Hisoka slowly reinserted his finger a little further, probing lightly. He was in no hurry and didn't want to hurt Illumi, as immune to pain as he was.

Fuck. Hisoka thought. He's so tight.

He moved his finger around carefully, stretching slowly. When he figured Illumi was a little more used to it, he gently slipped another finger inside.
Illumi let out a slight gasp barely audible to the untrained ear. Aura spilled from his nodes as he took the suggestion to relax too literally, yet his nails dug so hard into the bed they tore straight through to the mattress and the foam stuffing poked out around his fingers.

Hisoka throbbed at the mere taste of Illumi's blood lust in the air. 
"You're scary, Illumi." Hisoka breathed in a teasing tone.
He played it off as nothing, but finally getting a palpable reaction from Illumi was enough to drive him wild.

Once Illumi was adequately stretched and lubed up, Hisoka lined himself up with Illumi's entrance. He pushed himself in slowly, feeling Illumi squeeze tighter and tighter around him. The further he got in, the deeper Illumi's nails dug. When Hisoka had reached the base, mattress fluff littered the bed and tangling itself in Illumi's hair.

"Are you alright?" Hisoka paused to ask.

Illumi stared at him blankly. "Yes," he assured him, "I'm not sure how to describe the sensation, but it's not painful."

"Good♡"

Hisoka pulled out slowly, and sank back in once again, this time without as much friction. He pulled out again and thrust back in with more force than before, making Illumi gasp as he rolled his hips up to meet Hisoka's.

Hisoka felt himself losing control. His own blood lust began to seep out and he had to take a moment to force it back in. He didn't want to actually hurt Illumi, though he knew it would be a fair fight.

"And you called me scary." Illumi shot back.

Hisoka chucked lightly before fully leaning back over the dark haired man. He placed a hand beside Illumi's head for support, and grabbed the back of the boy's thigh with the other, pushing his knees towards his chest.
The change in position made Illumi tighten around Hisoka which sent him into a frenzy.
He forced himself to start slow and attempted to take his own advice to shut off his mind. This was for Illumi's education after all. Their relationship had always been one of mutual symbiosis, but it was his turn to give, and Illumi's to take.

Hisoka lowered himself to rest on his elbows which put his lips dangerously close into Illumi's ear. The soft, breathy groans Hisoka made, had Illumi's head swimming. He liked hearing Hisoka make sounds like that, though he wasn't sure why.

Illumi's hands moved up to Hisoka's back as he continued to thrust into him with faster and deeper strokes. Blood dripped from Hisoka's back down onto Illumi's pale stomach as his razor sharp nails dug into the soft flesh.
The pain only turned Hisoka on more.
He wasn't sure how much longer he could last, but even more than that, he didn't know how much longer his back would hold up. Illumi was going to do some serious damage.

Hisoka shifted his weight on one elbow and reached down with his other arm to stoke Illumi in time with his thrusts.

"Hisoka." Illumi murmured after a little while, "Somethings happening."

Hisoka gripped tighter on Illumi's cock with a smirk and continued his steady, torturous pace.
"Ah-Hiso..ka," he stammered, sounding panicked.
Before he could get another word out, he was bucking his hips as fluid shot from his throbbing member, covering Hisoka's hand.
Illumi's body pulsing around Hisoka's cock was all he needed to cum as well. They both reacher their peak and throbbed in breathlessly ecstasy together.

When they finally came down from their high, Illumi was the first to speak.

"Hisoka, that was..." he struggled through heavy breaths. "That was like nothing I've ever felt before."

Hisoka chuckled, pulling himself out slowly.
"It felt good didn't it?" he purred, planting a soft kiss to Illumi's forehead before licking the sticky fluid from between his fingers.

Illumi flushed a deep crimson at Hisoka's filthy behaviour. "Y..yes. Thank you for your help."

⭐️—_—💧

"D-don't thank me, weirdo."