♠️♠️

Unbeknownst to him, Illumi snuffed out the ignition of Hisoka's menacing aura as he slid a hand down into his pants without any warning.
       Hisoka had been so caught off guard, he wasn't even able to come up with a witty remark as Illumi unsheathed him with sudden urgency.

       "Oh. It's really hard," he deadpanned, holding it awkwardly with both hands.

       Hisoka chucked sheepishly, unable to maintain eye contact with Illumi's uncomfortable staring.

        As Hisoka was about to provide instruction, the dark, doe eyed man suddenly lowered his head and brought his mouth to the dick in his hands.

       "Woah. Hey, Illumi, What're you-" Hisoka sputtered, eyes widening.

       Illumi put his lips to it, inquisitively licking up and down the length slowly before taking him all the way into his mouth.

       Hisoka stared at Illumi in complete disbelief as his warm, wet mouth eased all the way to the base and back up again, before settling on a steady rhythm.
       His technique was a little clumsy, but Illumi had never half-assed anything in all of his life. A slip in concentration or the minuscule lowering of his guard meant certain death in his particular line of work. Therefore, Illumi simply couldn't help the deep-rooted determination to suck Hisoka's dick like his very life depended on it.

       Every once in a while, either due to the aforementioned inexperience, or perhaps a budding sadistic interest, Illumi's teeth scraped against the shaft, making Hisoka shudder and wince. He didn't really mind all that much, however. The intense fear it induced only served to turn him on even more.

       "Where... d-did you learn this?" Hisoka asked through ragged breaths.

       Knowing it was impolite to speak with his mouth full, Illumi pulled his lips from around Hisoka's now uncomfortably throbbing cock and sat up straight.
       "Nowhere, I just had a sudden urge to do it," he replied casually, wiping the spit from his mouth and chin with the back of his hand.

       So lewd... Hisoka thought, his breath shuddering with delight.

       "Would you like to know about another way to feel good?" Hisoka asked, his golden eyes narrowing.

       Illumi's head tilted in confusion.

       "Want me to show you?"

       "Sure."

       Hisoka twirled a lock of Illumi's hair through his fingers teasingly. "Are you really sure, Illu? I may not be able to hold myself back," he growled lasciviously.

       Illumi shot him a dark look, "I'm sure."

       Hisoka chuckled knowingly under his breath as he got to his feet, then offered him a hand.
       Illumi hesitated for a moment, but the yet unresolved ache between his legs was enough motivation for him to take the bait.

       Once he was standing, Hisoka led him by the hand to his bed in the corner of the room and stopped just at the foot.
       As he turned to face him, the bright haired man's golden eyes locked onto Illumi who stared back at him in anticipation.
       A smile crept along Hisoka face as he licked his lips, feeling an insatiable hunger seize hold of all rational thought.

      Hisoka simply couldn't decide what he craved more,

       to fight him,

       or to fuck him.