Me

Hi, my name is Dani. I'm 15 years old, I have long dark brown hair, I'm 5'4, have tan skin, and big green eyes. I go to East Central highschool. I guess you can say I'm popular I have alot of friends and I'm captain of the cheer team. I stay on top of my grades and have an A average(Yes I am a nerd). When I was 4 my father Dean took off. I don't know why but one day he just left and never came back. My mother had waited for him to come back for weeks but he never did. She had left me with one of her friends Sarah. She told me "It would only be a couple of days," and that she just had to "clear her head". A couple of days turned in to weeks and no one could get a hold of her. One day I found Sarah crying I was confused why, until I saw the television screen. I picture of my mommy was on the tv. I asked Sarah why her picture was on the tv but she didn't answer. She packed a few things of mine in a suitcase and put me in the car. The ride was long and silent. We pulled up to a large house that read "ORPHANAGE" in big black letters. "What is this place?" I asked Sarah." Just wait here, okay?" "Umm... okay" I softly replied. Sarah then walked away and began speaking to a tall skinny woman. I decided to be my nosey self and walk around. I walked into the living room and saw it was empty. I heard a noise coming from outside and walked to the window. There were children playing, lots of them."Dani?Dani!Where did you go!?" Sarah's voice filled the house I ran to where she left me. "Dani! There you are. This is Ms. Gomez she's going to take care of you for now on okay?" She said as sweetly as possible. "Why can't I stay with you?" "Because bad things happend and I need to make sure you're safe okay?" With that she gave me a kiss on the forehead and left. I didn't get it my dad didn't want me, my mom didn't want me, and now Sarah left me here. Why doesn't anyone love me? How come they don't want me? What's wrong with  me?