Imagine request for Aasiya

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Where is he going?

Aasiya pondered.

"Aasiya....Come on it's time for the gathering! Every keeper's waiting for you!"

Chuck shouted up the tree impatiently.

Oh my shuck I almost forgot!!

Aasiya quickly climed down the tree and swiftly ran towards the homestead.

*****

"Okay then raise your hand if you agree to have Aasiya become a Medjack."

The gathering had started some minutes ago and throughout it most of the votes have gone towards her becoming a runner so far. Second most votes was for her to become a medjack. So now every keeper had to vote between a medjack and a runner.

Gally was the first to raise his hand who was then followed by Newt. Two out of eleven keepers!
(I forgot how many keepers there were...so....bare with meh...)

Yes yes yes!!!

"I'm guessing that the rest of you shanks vote for her to be a runner?"

Alby questioned as the rest of the keepers nodded. Minho gave her a thumbs up.

"NO!!"

Everyone turned to Gally who had protested.

"Aasiya shouldn't be allowed to go into the maze! The creators sent her up for a reason. If she dies in that maze who knows what'll happen!!"

The keepers murmured with each other thinking over about what Gally had just said. Gally grinned when he made eye contact with Aasiya. She had not expected for him to go against with what she wanted.

She was shucking beyond pissed.

What the actual shuck? Who does he think he is to decide? It's been decided already. I'm going to be a runner!!

"No!! It's been decided that I shall become a runner. I am fit to be a runner. I want to be a runner. We need another runner. So therefore I am now a runner!"

"You aren't good enough to be a runner."

Gally calmly stated to her as he crossed his arms. The room had gotten quiet and the air was so tense.

Aasiya was fumming as she stood up from her chair and walked up towards Gally jabbing a finger to his chest.

"I am going to run that maze and prove you wrong!!"

Before he could reply she sprinted to the doors of the maze.

"Aasiya! No, wait!!"

Gally shouted trying to catch up to her. That only gave her more fuel to run faster.

Almost there!!

"Stop!!"

What the klu-

Aasiya was tackled down. She squirmed trying to break free from Gally's iron grip.

"Gally get off of me!!"

She pleaded because 1. He was heavy compared to her fragile frame and 2. She noticed the position they were in causing her face to flush.

"Not untill you agree to talk with me in private. In the woods. Right now."

He panted. She nodded wanting him to get off. Gally looked at her suspiciously.

"You promise you won't run off?"

He whispered.

"Yes Gally I shucking promise you! Now please get off me!"

He quickly got off of her. Gally grabbed her arm pulling her towards the woods. They walked deep into the woods untill he stopped.

"Okay Gally why the shuck don't you want me to become a run-"

She was cut off by Gally pressing his lips to hers. For a minute Aasiya was shocked untill she found herself kissing him back.

They broke apart panting. Gally pressed his forehead against hers.

"That's why. I don't want to lose you to the maze. I care too much about you to let you go. I-I love you. And don't deny you don't feel the same way. I've seen the way you look at me when you think I'm not looking."

Gally breathed out.

Oh my shucking gosh....he knew all this time...

"I don't want you to become a runner. Please..."

He was caught off gaurd when Aasiya pulled him into kiss.

"No. I'm going to be a runner."

Gally sighed in frustration. He ran a hand through his hair but then he smiled.

"You're quite stubborn. That's what I love about you."

"So... You're alright with me becoming a runner I assume?"

"Only if both Minho and Thomas promise with their lives to keep you safe."

"Good that then."

Aasiya smiled as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Guess what?"

She whispered into his ear.

"What is it?"

Gally asked as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"I love you too, Captain Gally."

Thanks for reading you guys! Hope you liked it Aasiya! Please vote to let me know if you're liking it.