Chapter 20 : Home

Suddently, everything around started shaking. I held on to the bed I was lying on since we left the island.

We were passing through the portal, leading us to the Enchanted Forest and my family. After that, I could forget about that pirate, anything that happened. I could pretend I never kissed him, twice.

The boat started shaking and I sighted in relief. That cursed land was now just a memory. I started smiling, finally believing that this was over.

"Well, that's something I haven't seen ofter." the door opened, revealing the captain.

"What?" I asked.

"A smile." he declared. I looked away. "You changed?"

"Used magic." I explained briefly.

"Ah, yes. It won't be long before we get to the docks. I can't really go farther after that so I guess it will be goodbye." he said.

"Yes, it will. Well you got what you wanted and I'm going home. You saved my life, I saved yours." I said, bringing my knees to my chest and still avoiding his look. "I hope you get your revenge. I hope all of this won't be for nothing."

"Thank you, Swan." he said and I was somehow a little surprised. I looked at him and he sat on the bed, but thankfuly not close to me.

"I didn't really have a choice, did I? You would have turned me to the Queen. I had to make this deal."

"Sincerely, I don't understand why she wants you. I mean, I quite famcy you, from time to time, when you're not yelling at me and I don't understand why she wants you dead." Hook said.

"Well, I destroyed her plan of taking away all of the happy endings of people in this land, I took away her son. Oh, and I'm Snow White's daughter." I told him.

"Isn't he your son?" he asked.

"She adopted him. I didn't know him until he was 10... It's a complicated story. But he's better off with me and my parents."

"You love him a lot?" he asked.

"Yes. I can't wait to see him again."

*  *  *

"Well, goodbye." I said, about to step out of the ship.

"Goodbye, Swan." Hook simply said. I was expecting more, but why? I shook my head and walked out of the ship, on the land. I put her cloak's hood on my head, hoping I would not be recognized by any villager. I would just try to find one of my parents guards carriages, since there was always one around here. The guards would bring me home.

The thing is, when I arrived to the carriage, there was a white one and a black one. The Queen was here too.

Suddently, someone grabbed me in a hug by behind.

"Mom!" I heard.

"Henry?" I asked and turned around. He was there. I hugged him, tightly. "Why are you here?"

"Regina showed us where you were and when you would be there." he said. I looked up and saw my parents with the Queen. Of course, I was confused. Weren't they supposed to be against each other and hating?

I pulled away from Henry to go and see my parents that I hugged as well. As I was hugging them, I looked at the sea and watched the Jolly Roger sail away, that had on board a man that I hoped I could forget, but I knew I would never.

*  *  *

"He asked Regina for help." Snow explained.

"But by the time I knew about it, you were in Neverland and I couldn't do anything. He wanted to go, but I told him to stay. This place is too dangerous." Regina added.

"I agree with that. I'm happy to be out of there." I said. My parents, Regina and I were talking abouy Henry and what happened while I was away.

"Talking about him, I think you should have a talk with him." Snow said and I glared at my mother, confused. "He'll tell you."

"What about the pirate? He needs to pay." Charming said, changing the subject.

"Wait... what?" I said.

"He took you, Emma. I won't let him get away with it that easily." my dad continued.

"He saved my life!" I defended.

"He held you as a prisoner, you told us that!" my father replied.

"He's out of my life, that's enough. Please, don't do anything. I'm exhausted, I'm going to go to sleep." I said and got up.

"I think we all do. We'll talk about this tomorrow." Snow declared and I nodded.

Everyone got out of the room. I waited for my parents to leave and walked over to Regina.

"You were really willing to help me?" I asked to the queen.

"Yes, I was. Is it that so hard to believe?"

"Well... yeah."

"I'm doing all of this for Henry. I realised that getting to either you or your mon won't help me. My happy ending is Henry. He believes I can change, but he's the only one." Regina explained. She wasn't lying, I knew it.

"He's a really great kid. If he belives you can change, then I will too. And thank you, for telling him to stay here. The last place I would've liked him to be is in Neverland."

"It's nothing." Regina said before starting to walk away. I stopped her before she passed the door.

"Can I ask you a question?" I said.

"Hmm?"

"Pan said I would come back in Neverland because he will have something that belongs to me. Do you have any idea what it can be?"

"I am not the right person to ask this. You should ask one that knows more about Neverland." she answered.

"Who?"

"Rumplestiltskin. Be quick before the pirate kills him, if he succedes." Regina declared and walked away.

Gold? Hook wanted to take his revenge on Gold?

______

Here you go :p Crappy ending :$
I wanted to thank you for the 6K reads :)
Also, can you go read Look Up to the Stars if you have time? That would be really cool :)

Don't forget to comment & vote xx

• believe__inmagic •