Chapter 27 : Sailing

A few days had gone by and I finally felt like my life was going back to normal. However, I thought I would've seen the captain again by now, but he never came by.

After recovering from that injury, I simply spent some time with Henry or practiced sword fighting with my dad. Everything was normal, well, what's normal in the Enchanted Forest. I was still living in a world of magic and was the daughted of fairy tales characters, but after some time, you get used to it.

I was still thinking about him and kept wondering how Regina and he saved me. We had not seen Regina since the incident, but I made sure that my family knew Cora was responsible.

I was coming back from the village, almost at the castle, when I heard someone called my name.

"Missed me, Swan?" he asked and she turned to him, smiled.

"Where have you been?" I then asked.

"Doing what a pirate does. Isn't that what I am after all?" he answered and walked closer to me.

"Mom!" I heard someone scream and turned towards Henry that was running.

"Hey, kid." I said. He looked at the man standing next to me, with a confused look on his face. "This is-"

"Captain Hook." Henry finished, pointing the hook.

"I was going to say Killian Jones, but yeah. Uh, this is my son, Henry." I added to Killian.

"Hi, lad." he simply answered.

"Hi." Henry said without really looking at the man in front of him. "Mom, can I just go with some friends? I'll be back for dinner!"

"Uh..." I was still worried about Pan. He could pop out of nowhere, like Cora did with me. "Well..."

"Please?"

"Okay, but be careful." I answered.

"Thank you and don't worry!" he said, hugged me quick and started to run away.

"Worried about Pan?" Hook asked after Henry left.

"Yeah..."

"Did you tell him?"

"No..." I admitted. "I don't want to scare him."

"Maybe you don't want to scare him, but wouldn't he be more safe if we knew what he has to be protected from?" Killian said.

"Maybe." I said and looked away. I could still see my son going to see his friends in the village.

"How about you join me and we get your mind off of these things?" he suggested. "Don't worry, we'll be back before dinner." he added, in a joke.

I did not say a word, but followed him and then, we had a normal conversation, which... did that ever happen with him? I think not. We walked to the village, to the docks and finally to his ship, where there wasn't anyone.

"Where's your crew?" I asked.

"Somewhere in the village, we're leaving again tomorrow." he explained and I simply nodded. "Want to learn how to sail a ship?"

"Me?"

"As you just pointed out, my crew is not on deck so who do you think I was talking to?" he replied.

"Yeah well, uh... o-kay..." I stuttered and he smiled.

*  *  *

I sailed for some time, with his help and he took the lead as we were coming back, while I was leaning on the side of the boat and looking at the calming ocean. I still couldn't help but think about Pan or what was happening to Regina. We might not be really close but she still saved me from her mother, with Hook's help.

The boat arrived to the docks and Killian walked over to me.

"Are you alright?" he asked.

"Yeah- Yeah, I am." I said as I turned towards him. He grabbed my hand and I was a bit suprised, but smiled. I followed him, still holding his hand, out of the boat and now on the docks, we had to go seperate ways.

"I'll see you soon, Swan." he declared and gave me a kiss on the cheeck, before letting go of my hand. He walked away and I did as well.

______

Urghh, do you like it?
I'm not so proud of my chapters on this story lately... :$
Pan will probably come again soon :p
• believe__inmagic •