He frowned slightly. "I haven't exactly been "sick". I've just been having some sinus problems, that's all."

"It might just be a sinus problem now but it could get worse, since you're doing two and three shows almost every day."

"Carter, don't worry about me. I'll be fine. I'm a born soldier." He gave me a smile and I decided to let the issue go, for now. I lifted my hand up and ran my fingers through his hair.

"Ok, fine but I'm gonna be keeping my eyes on you."

"Yes ma'am," he giggled. "Now that that's settled, why don't you come show me how much you really missed me?"

I raised an eyebrow and smirked. "And how do you suggest I do that?"

"I'll show you," he leaned over and kissed me passionately. I moaned at how aggressive the kiss was. He moved so that he was on top of me and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

His hands trailed down my sides until they reached the hem of my shirt. He slowly pulled it up and stopped kissing me momentarily to take it all the way off. His eyes darkened with lust when he saw the red lace bra that I had on.

"Did you wear this for me?" He asked while he trailed his finger around the outside of the bra, making me tremble. "Hmm?"

I nodded my head and he smirked. "I love it. I want you to keep it on, ok?"

I nodded again and he unbuttoned the button on my jeans. He pulled them down and threw them on the ground somewhere. He looked down and groaned when he saw I had on red lace underwear to match the bra.

"You're killing me baby," he whispered. Since he was only sleeping in jogging pants when I got here, those were the only thing he had to take off. I helped him pull them down, along with his underwear. He reached over to the nightstand and grabbed a foil packet.

"Condoms?" I smirked.

"Hey, I just wanted to be prepared for when you got here and I didn't want anything to ruin the moment." He explained.

He ripped open the packet and slid the condom on himself. He leaned down and started kissing me.

"This is going to be sort of fast, ok baby? Because its been so long and I've missed you too much." He said between kisses.

I nodded and he moved my panties to the sife before sliding into me.

"Ohhh," I moaned out. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him closer to me. He immediately started pounding into me and the pressure started to build quickly.

"Fuck Michael! Yes baby!"

"Did you miss me baby? Have you missed the way I fuck you so good?" Michael whispered in my ear.

I groaned and threw my head back. "Yeah I did," I gripped his hair in my hands and pulled. He started going even faster and I felt my climax coming.

"Michaellll, I'm gonna come baby!" I closed my eyes tightly and fisted the sheets.

"Open your eyes baby. I've missed seeing your face when you come undone. Look at me, please," he buried his fingers in my hair.

I forced my eyes open and looked him in his eyes. The intense gaze he was giving me was enough to make myself finish.

"Fuck yes Michael!! Ohh shit!" As I came undone, I felt the condom get hot inside of me, signaling that Michael had climaxed too. As I tried to catch my breath, Michael pulled out of me, took the condom off, and threw it away. He laid next to me and pulled me into him so that my head was on his chest.

"That's how much I've missed you," he said breathlessly. I giggled and snuggled into him.

"I forgot how amazing my orgasms are with you. The ones I have when I do it myself are nothing like this."

"When you do it yourself?" He looked down at me and that's when I realized what I had said.

"Umm yeah."

"You touched yourself while I was gone?" He asked in disbelief.

I nodded shyly. "Yeah. It was a lonely 3 weeks," I chuckled.

He smiled and wrapped his arm tighter around me. "Its ok baby, I don't mind. Just as long as you agree to do it in front of me one day?"

"You are nasty Applehead," I admonished him.

"You like it," he kissed my forehead. He reached over and turned off the lamp, engulfing us in darkness. "I'm happy you're here, baby."

"I am too. I love you Applehead."

"I love you too baby girl."

Please comment, vote, and fan!! Thanks guys ✌.