The Event

"Sehunnieee I'm coldd," Luhan whined when Sehun had placed him on the bed.

"What are you talking about? It's warm in here," Sehun replied as he started taking off Luhan's shoes and socks.

Luhan shook his head like a child. "Nu uh. It's not as warm as you."

Sehun arched his brow. "What do you want me to do?"

Luhan stretched his arms wide and beckoned Sehun with his hands. "You're too far away. Sehunnieee come hereee. I want your warmth."

Sehun blushed at how bold embarrassing Luhan was acting. It should be illegal for people like him to drink.

Shuffling over to lie next to Luhan, Sehun looked at him. "Is this close enough?"

"We can get closer." Luhan shifted closer to Sehun, so close Sehun could feel Luhan's hair poking his forehead.

Doing his best to resist the sudden urge to attack his boyfriend's lips, Sehun pressed a firm index finger against Luhan's forehead, preventing him from getting any closer. "You need to sleep."

Luhan pouted. "Sehunniee you're no funnn."

"I know. Now will you please go to sleep? I'm going to ask Kyungsoo hyung to make you hangover soup tomorrow morning. Stay here." Sehun got up and left his room to head towards Kyungsoo and Kai's room.

"Hey Kyungsoo hyung, can you make hangover soup for Luhan hyung?"

Kyungsoo, who was sitting at his desk, turned around. "Luhan hyung went drinking?"

Sehun nodded. Kai made a small noise from his bed. "What?"

"Try not to take advantage of your drunk boyfriend," Kai said with a wide grin, adding a wink to annoy Sehun even more.

"Shut up."

"Okay okay. Sehun don't pay attention to Kai and yes I'll have hangover soup ready for Luhan hyung when he wakes up."

"Thanks." Giving Kai one last disapproving look, Sehun walked out the room. Entering his own, he sees Luhan lying abnormally on the bed. He was on his stomach with one leg dangling off the side of the bed. He's already asleep?

After placing Luhan's leg back up on the bed, Sehun went to his side of the bed and quietly got on, careful not to wake the sleeping deer.

Creak

"Sehunnie?" Luhan murmured, eyes still closed. CRAP.

"Yeah?" Sehun whispered.

"Sehunnie, I – I..."

"I know. I know. You love me. Got it. Just go back to sleep," Sehun interrupted with a smile, thinking that even when drunk, Luhan still wanted to tell him those sweet words before he falls asleep.

"No...I – I need to use the restroom," Luhan muttered as he opened his eyes.

Sehun rolled his eyes and flipped back the covers. "Go ahead." Luhan jumped out of bed and sloppily made his way to the bathroom. I hope he doesn't fall in the toilet or something..

Five minutes later....

What is taking him so long?!?!!?!? Worried that his boyfriend may actually be struggling in the bathroom, Sehun swung his legs off the bed, ready to go when Chanyeol suddenly appeared in his doorway.

"Uh Sehun. We have a little problem – a Luhan problem."

Sehun followed Chanyeol to his room. "There." The taller boy pointed and Sehun groaned when he spotted the figure.