Chapter one

Demi
I smiled at the old lady, and helped her get in bed. She's very funny, and very open minded. I love hearing her opinions because they are true.
"My son is coming over, would you mind staying a bit longer?" She asked me, holding my hand "I want him to know who is taking care of me" she smiled, I smiled and sat on the chair next to her.
"Of course! When will he be here?" I asked mrs. valderrama , I grabbed her tea cup and walked over to the sink. "He will be here around six, no longer then an hour" she said, closing her eyes. I nodded and made sure the room wasn't too cold for her. She says her bones hurt when it's too cold.
"Alright, I'll let you rest while I clean" I told her, she nodded and got cozy.
The reason why I know mrs. Jonas is because of my mother. She used to go to mrs. valderrama's flower store all the time and they started to be friends. Mrs. valderrama would always come to my house and she would always bring her youngest son. I had no idea she had more children until now. She got very sick and needed someone to be with her, she's depressed and has diabetes and being lonely is the worst feeling in the world. So I decided to move in with her. She's like my grandmother.
I walked over to the living room and started sweeping and fixing the pillows. I like to clean because it gets my mind off things, and I like having everything clean.
After I finished cleaning I sat on the couch, watching tv while on my phone. I texted my mom that I will go visit her next Monday with mrs.valderrama. I haven't seen my mom in almost a month, and I miss her a lot.
"My son is here" I heard mrs. valderrama shouted weakly.
"Okay" I shouted back, I went to go open the door and saw a very tall guy, he's very muscular, and dressed nice. He had roses in his hand. I let him come in and I told him that his mother is in the room.
"Mom?" He said, walking into the room. He soon smiled and walked in the room. I slowly walked into the room, not wanting to ruin their moment. I sat on the wooden chair in the corner and watched her kiss wilmer's cheek. He kissed her cheek and handed her the flowers, she smelled them and smiled. "They smell beautiful", she said, putting them next to her.
"This is the girl I was talking to you about, isn't she lovely?" Mrs. valderrama asked Wilmer, he looked over at me and smiled. "Yes she's very lovely mom" Wilmer chuckled, sitting next to the bed.
"You know, I was thinking maybe you and Demi could go out and buy me a sowing kit from Walmart, buy me a cheap one since I don't know how to use the fancy ones" mrs. valderrama smiled at us both, we looked at each-other and nodded.
"We'll be back in an hour" Wilmer said, grabbing his keys. I put my shoes on and walked out the door.
"Stay safe!!" Mrs. valderrama shouted.

"You know what my mom is doing, right?" Wilmer smirked at me, looking at the cheap sowing kits.
"Trying to make us date or something" I laughed, it's so obvious!
"Yeah" Wilmer laughed with me, we got quiet quickly because there were people staring. I chose the sowing kit and we walked to the cash register. We heard a group of girls screaming, which scared the shit out of me. I see them all run to Wilmer, what the actual fuck?
"I love you so much!" A girl said, no older then fifth-teen. They took a group selfie and talked to Wilmer, is he famous or what? Probably not, I bet he's internet famous or something.
"Is she your girl friend?" Another girl asked Wilmer, soon all the girls stared at me. I smiled and walked away slowly, I got in line and was looking through some magazines. "I'm working on it" I heard Wilmer say, I rolled my eyes, couldn't help but smile.
He came back after awhile and paid for the sowing kit. "That will be $45.33" and old man said, fixing his glasses. After Wilmer paid, we went back home and talked with mrs. valderrama for an hour, I didn't question Wilmer about the whole fangirl thing, but I am very curious.
"I'll see you in two days mom! I love you" Wilmer said kissing his moms cheek. They hugged and he came over to me and hugged me as well.
"Nice meeting you Demi" Wilmer smiled, waving good bye.
"He totally likes you!" Mrs. Valderrama said, winking at me. I chuckled and put the roses in water.

What she's trying to do, isn't going to work.

---------
Okay guys, so this is the first chapter! This is very short but I plan to make the rest longer! Please vote and comment what you think!
If there is any typos, I will fix them later! No need to make it obvious <3 - Alexa