Love Has Came Again

Saturday 9:32am

Jr POV°

Today Was The Day I'm Leaving Going Home From The Doctors Already Gave Me My prescriptions So I Called My Dad To Pick Me Up .. 15 Minutes Later ..So He Did Had Walked Right into the room and we exit the doors into the car .

Me : Dad, I think I've Learn alot and I didn't know you heard about me.

Tez : Yeah, if you think I'm not the one number of the city well some wrong wit my son and you must be a little boss tez .

Me : Nah dad ima boss.

Dad : You Gone Have to Stay with us until you better tho so your mom still upset but she'll get over it and you lil nigga start wearing protection.

Me : Dad Ion Got Thots .

Dad : Ayee Son It's Aigh To Curse Around Me .

Me : It's Good Dad But How Am I Going To Talk To Mom One-on-one.

Dad : Talk To Her Calm & Tell Her You Sorry And Take Her Somewhere And Just .....

Mally POV°

It's Been like 5 Months Sense
If Gotten Pregnant And I Haven't Talked To Terri In Days I Just Don't know what to do but I guess I'll Just go shopping by myself But now I have my own apartment and it's still dangerous in Chicago,Ill because my baby Cousin got shot two months ago I really want to move and find a better place because being by myself and pregnant is a bad thing and there was the door bell I grabbed my gun and went to the door

Mally : Who is it ?

?? : Terrius !

I opened the door and he looked so much better hair cut and nice gentleman clothes he had on I fell back in love and hugged the shit out of him .

Terrius : I'm sorry mally I l-

Mally: It's Okay I know you just needed time for yourself.

Terrius : thanks I've been a better man from the past .

Mally : I see and how you found out where I stayed at ?

Terrius : your dad bae I mean um .. Mallory.

Mally : *Giggles* It's Okay .

Terrius : Your Five Month's & Can We Start Back Over Because I Really Miss You Mallory Cole .

Mallory : Yes, We Can Not To Lie Terrius I Miss You Too & Where Are You Staying Now.

Terrius : Some Where Yo Short Ass About To Stay & When You Next Doctors Appointment To See What The Baby Is ??

Mallory : SHIT ! It's Today At 1 Can We Go Together If you Would Like .

Terrius : Hell Yeah I'm Going Its 12:45 Let's Get Going Now.

Mallory : Mhk ...

I Sat My Alarm And We Left As A Family .

Maria POV°

Darrius Been Going Crazy Lately But Yea We Have a Daughter Name D'Ria And She's 15 Now and Bad As hell Now Since She Got Her Drivers Permit She Wants To Go Every Where But That's Better Than me Taking Her Places And So Her & Her Dad Went out of eat today to spend time together now Ashley Suppose To Be Pulling Up .

*Beeeep*

I Knew It Lee Outside I Opened The Door She Came Running Into A Hug And Told Me She Was About To Get Engaged And It's Shocking I'm Glad Her & Chris Got Engaged But She's Pregnant By Him So ..

Sorry Y'all This Short It's Just So Y'all Can Catch Up On Things Y'all Bare With Me .

What Y'all Think They Going To Do With Jr?