Death Almost Reached

Naya POV•

Its Been 4 Months Now Me & Jr. Had Gotten Us a Small Apartment and Today Is Tuesday the Day of Seeing My Father And To Tell Him My Problem, I'm Really Nervous Tez & Jailey Is Inviting My Parents To have A Family Meeting And Talk About Me & Jr I Guess Dejah Is Going Over Tez Mom's House Because I Know This Is Going To Be The Biggest Argument Ever ,I Never Known I Would Get In big Trouble Like This So I got And Had morning Sickness And Took Me A Quick 20 Minute Shower And Went Into The Kitchen Before Putting My Clothes On To grab A Cup Of water Then I felt Arms Around Me I know at this Point It Was Jr .

Me : Boy you Need to Get in The Shower .

Jr : I'm Stank Huh ?

Me : Yes You Are Now Go Take A 10 Minute Shower And Hurry We Have To Go To The Doctor To find Out What I'm Having And Your Mom's House .

Jr : Oh Yea , You Going to School Tomorrow .

Me : Jr I'm Not Sure Okay, People Gone Really Talk About Me I Haven't Been Back In Three Weeks .

Jr : Tomorrow We Going .

Me : Why Tomorrow ?

Jr : Cause I Sed So now Go Put Your Clothes On Baby , We Going Out For Breakfast .

Me : Oww Where ?

Jr : Where Ever Wanna Go , Bae Now Hurry Up .

Me :While You rushing Me Get in The Shower .

Jr : Oh And Come back and Join me .

Me : But I just Got Out *Snatches Towel Off* You ugly Duck .

Jr: Yea , Keep On Your Child Gone Look Like a Duck .

Me : Shutup

Maria POV*

Sup Y'all It Been a Min Since Baby Kyren Came here Now my Ass Pregnant Again, And Darrius Ass Left As Soon As I Told him I'm Pregnant Again About 10 Months Ago And Now He's Like Gone and He Thinks I Cheated On Him Again Idk What the Hell Ima Do .

* Bang Bang !! *

Me : Who is It .

?? : Just open The Door Baby !

Me : Omg !

Can't believe Who I Just Saw .

Jailey POV*

Dejah Left and Went To Her Grandmother house and Tez is Laying In Bed Knocked Out Sleep I know My Tired And So Creeped Out Of Bed Into The Shower, And I Gathered All My Stuff Turned The Shower On and Started Taking my Clothes Off and Got In About 10 Minutes Later I Felt Arms Around Me I Knew it Was Tez So I Turned Around And Kissed Him .

Tez : Morning Baby .

Me Morning To You Too Baby

Tez : I love You Grandma !

Me : Love you Too Grandpa !

We Laughed He started To Kiss My Temple and Passionate On the Neck Leaving Small Hickies And Next thing He Picked Me Up and We Took It from there And I Swear We Made Good Loving and Got Out naked and took it to the bed room he Threw Me on the bed lying on my back and he put a Condom on and he went in slow my eyes were close cause I knew I was safe and he pushed my hands behind my head and he started going fast and faster my moans started to melt the room and we kept going

Me : B-Bae I'm Bout to ...

Tez : Do It .

I Ended Splashing Every where Then We Just done We got Back up and Got Back In the shower for 5 To 10 Minutes and we wear our matching outfits like our teen years we had our matching batman outfit since it was a little cool out side and it was now 12 o'clock everyone would be over in a few so I started to get the snack trays out that I fixed last night The Showed Up first And Second Ashley & Ray Wow I Hope Everything Goes Right Then We Just Say around And Talked .

Lee : So, Ray when the last time you talk to your grown ads daughter .

Ray : GROWN ! Not my damn daughter.

Lee : She have moved out .

Ray : With Who ?

Lee : Jr and Her Have an Apartment Now .

Ray : For What Damn Reason .

Lee : She Wont Tell me .

Ray : She better not be pregnant or I'm beating Lil nigga ass .

Tez : Aye , Y'all Lets Just Get Off That and Talk about Some else .

*Door Opens *

Jr : Hey Y'all .

Naya : Hey Everyone .

Ray : Why Y'all Staying Together And Are You Pregnant Or Fat .

Naya : Daddy I'm Pregnant .

Ray : By Jr ?

Naya : Yes Daddy .

Ray : Lee Why haven't You Talk To This Fool About Getting Pregnant .

Lee : My baby Is Not A Damn Fool Its Her first Mistake And I have talk To Her Just Broke The Rules I've Told Her .

Naya : Ma & Dad Stop I'm Sorry That's Why I Didnt Want to Come at first and By the Way The surprise Is Y'all Have An Grand daughter be Happy and I'm Gone Come On Jr let's Go.

Jr : Ma & Dad Call Me If Y'all need Anything .

Naya : JR !!!

Jr : Coming ...

Sorry Its Been a Minute Since I Updated And Please Don't Loose Me Yall Will start Back updating Tell your friends About The Story Also Vote As You read don't be scared .

What y'all Think Ray gone do ?

Do y'all think Ray and tez not gone get alone cause of the threat comment what y'all think gone happen and find out .