Why Getting Pregnant ?

Mally POV*

I Really Hate Hanging With Terrius because he's so abusive and now got me pregnant and he probably wants me to keep it why would I want to have a baby with someone I don't want .

Terrius : Mals Are You Pregnant ?

Me : ....

Terrius : Answer Me Damn It Are You ?

Me : Yes !

Terrius : Cool You Moving In With Me .

Me : No, I'm not !

Terrius : Yes The Fuck You Are , Now Keep Playing With Me .

Me: Just Go To The Damn Movies .

Terrius : That Ain't My Plans .

Me : Please Terri Don't Hurt Me Or Do Anything To Me .

Terrius : You Know What I Think I'm done hitting on you I wanna be a man do right , and help u out through this and we need to talk Forreal you staying over my house tonight so I'm going to tell your dad .

Me : An'Terrius You Know I Can't Trust You Like I Use too .

Terrius : Find Then I wanted to talk to you privately .

Me: Okay , Terrius You Can And I'll Ask If I Can Stay Over .

Terrius : Let Me Do A Quick Run Real Quick .

Me : What Ever.

Terrius : Don't Get No Attitude I Have Some For You .

Me : Like What .

Terrius : Can You Just Stop And Its A Promise Ring , I'm Going To Take You Home Your Dad Brought Something Home That I Bought I Want You To Wear It So Be Ready At 9:30 .

Me : But I -

Terrius : No , You Don't Have To Be In By 10:30 Your Dad Your Staying Over.

Me : Terri This Better Me Good .

Terrius : It Is Ma Don't Worry Just Let Me Hit The Trap Up Real Quick .

Me : And Make It Quick Cause You Know I Get Dress Slow .

Terrius : You Right .

Me : Shut up . * I Locked The Doors *

Anterrius POV°

I got inside my trap and see all the hoes working and niggas just standing around doing nothing but smoking weed . By The Way My Street Name Ty .

Me : Aye Jo Y'all Niggas Need To Be Working Not Sitting Around Which One Of Y'all Wanna Die First .

Jo : Aye Ty Main Calm Down We Got Most Of The BBD folks (Fake) and Yella Said We Ole Him .

Me : Think Not .

Jo : Bro Come On And Where Ya Girl ?

Me : In The Car I Gatta Go All This Better Be Done By 11.

Jo : Aihh Boss .

Mally POV°

Its Been 20 Minutes Since Ty Been in There Which I Really Started To Get Nerves Then I Seen him exit the back door then the car .

Me : Ty What Took So Long ?

Terri : Girl Chill I Had To Take Care Of Business .

Me : Oh , Well I'm Just Ready For The Surprise .

Terri : Sure You Are. * Pulling Up * Just Call Me When You Ready And Love Ya Baby Girl .

Me : Love You Too Terri .

I Walked Inside The House And My Dad Smiled And Pointed To My Mom To Tell Her I'm Pregnant I mean I Really Thought He Forgot But I Really Don't Wanna Tell Her .

Me : Um .. Ma .

Amber : Yes ?

Me : Um , I'm Pre-Pregnant .

Amber : YOU WHAT YOU GONE GET YO LIL ASS OUT THIS HOUSE AND LEARN YOU KNOW WHAT YOU REMIND ME OF MYSELF AND I GOT PREGNANT AT THE SAME AGE AS YO LIL ASS SO GET YO SHIT AND GET OUT .

Me : Daddy !

Mal : Baby Its Nothing I Can Do I Have To Stay With This Crazy Ass Woman Believe Me She Crazy You Can Come Back And Visit Me If You Like ?

Me : Sure Daddy I Will I'll Just Call Terri

Mal : Alright Baby Girl .

I Went Up To My Room and cried for a good thirty minutes until mom came banging on the damn door , I wanted to slap her so bad and crush her she really hurt me so bad so I got up and called Terri .

** Phone Convo **

Ty : Wassuh Bab- Why You sound like u crying ?

Me : I Was crying , because my mom putting me out because my dad told me to tell her I was pregnant .

Ty : you can stay with me until we graduate . I'll be over in a few so gone shower and get dressed .

Me : Okay

Ty : Aighh , I Love You .

Me : I Love You Too Ty .

So I Just Started Getting my Clothes On and packing some of the little stuff I have and then I heard my crazy ass mom yelling down stairs and I knew Terrius Was Down There I Heard My Dad Tell Him Where My Room Is , Suddenly he walked in without knocking .

Ty : Baby You Still Not Ready .

Me : I Tried Packing And getting ready at the same time so basically I had no help .

Ty : Alright .. Calm down I was gone help that's why I came over early .

Me : Ty can we just leave now ?

Ty : Yea Bae

Me : Mhk * Kisses Him*

____________________________________

Do Y'all Think Ty & Mally Gone Last Forever ?

Follow Me On IG::: Uniquelyniesha

Comment ...

Message Me ....

And Please Vote ....

The Book Will Be 60 Chapters So Readers Please Be Patient ...

Thanks I Love Y'all