My Babies !

Mal POV°

It's About 10 o'clock and I feel like mally is in some type of danger than I looked at my phone seen 3 missed calls from her I got up and walked to the bathroom and Call back she answered on the second ring .

Mallory : Daddy ! Me and Jr Are At the hospital and I don't think Jr is doing good please call jailey or tez .

Mal : Ok Baby girl I'll Be up there in a few .

*knock*

Amb: Who was that , baby what's wrong ?

Mal : Mallory & Jr is in danger they are at the hospital and I have to call jailey and let them know .

Amber : My Baby Mallory ??

Mal : Yes , Now get some clothes on we have to go .

Tez POV°

Man Some Ain't Right I Really Need To Wake Jailey Up She Went To sleep around 8 and its almost 11 now.

Tez : Bae !

Jayy : hmm ..

Tez : Get Up I Need To Check On -Phone Rings -

Jayy : Answer It !

Tez : Wassup Mal ?

Mal : Mane , Um Mallory Called And Said Her & Jr Is at the hospital .

Tez : What happen ??

Mal : Man Just Come Now !

Tez : Be Der In 10.

Jayy : What's Going On Tez ?

Tez : Baby Just Get Up I'll Tell You When We Get There .

Jayy : Ok .

It Was Basically Silent The Whole Ride But I Got this feeling in my stomach Mallory Boyfriend got some to do with this so I drove there first his car was gone so we went straight to the hospital next got there I seen Amber crying the look on Mallory Face looked terrible then I looked over at Mal had straight death look on his face .

Tez : Aye where my son ?

Amber : he got shot he's in a coma .

Tez : Aye Mal Lets Go and Mallory can you leave this hospital ?

Mallory : I'm free to go and Naya , are you going to be alright .

Naya : Mally I don't Know ima be ok .

Jayy : Y'all Go and be safe I have naya .

Mal : Alright Come on Mallory .

-In The Car -

Mal : Now Mallory Where does he stay at all the time ?

Mallory : he be at a trap house it's up the street from where he stay right there on the left .

Tez : is that him ?

Mallory : Yea .

Tez : ok look this the plan it's only going to be 8 of us surrounding the building I want you to knock on the front door and ask for Him and we all will run in after they let you in stupid kid don't even know about the gang .

Mallory : I'll have to to go to his side do that's closer cause the boys Will try some and one of your boys can follow me .

Mal : Aight Plan Let's Go .

Mallory POV° (Mally)

Okay , Now that I'm Scared as'h so I walked up to the step and knock .

Boy : Who is it ?